Followers

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Meljen's DT Day - I'm Thankful For ...

Thankful!!  Thankful!!  Thankful!!  Thankful!!  Thankful!!

I am thankful for so much every day! I'm thankful for the good Lord and all that he sacrificed for me. He is always there for me; always there for all of us! What a blessing!

I'm thankful for my wonderful family, my fiance Kevin and my three children. I have been so blessed. Three wonderful kids.. Taylor in college and doing so well - I'm so proud of her! Michael is a great boy.. he is kind and bright and we are working on him to get him more involved in things. Bailey .. she is bright and joyful. She jumps right into everything. And Kevin... He is my best friend! I can't wait to get him back home. I'm so thankful that I have him in my life.

I'm thankful for the great job that I go to each day and I am thankful I can support us all. I am thankful for being able to put a roof over our head and food on our table. My bosses are supportive and good to me. They are so flexible and allow me to have the schedule I need for my family. It has been great to be there and to work for all of them.

I'm thankful for loving friends.. especially my best friend Jia even though she is so far away now. She moved to Ohio, but I know she is always there for me when I need her. I can always count on Jia for anything.

I'm thankful for finding the church that we go to and being able to give back to them by giving my time to help in ways that I am able. It has been such a blessing to find the right church without having to search. They have been wonderful and getting more involved has been wonderful. I love being able to give back and I love being able to show and involve my kids so that they know how important it is.

I am thankful for the four wonderful Design Teams that I have been able to join and all of the wonderful crafters that I have met. Wow!! You all are so wonderful! How did I get so lucky?? So Thank You!! Thank you ALL!! You make my days brighter!

 Here is my card:


I used Meljen's Designs image - Teddy Pilgrims and Harvest Cornucopia. I used Copic on the pilgrims and my Prismacolor pencils on the Cornucopia. The papers are Reminisce - Autumn Harvest and Bo Bunny - Apple Cider. I also used Bo Bunny brads, Thickers and the burlap or whatever it is LOL. The base of the card is Bazzill Cardstock. I also stitched around the edge of the dotted paper.
Copic:
Bears: E21, E25, E27, E29, E53, E55, E57, E59, R20, 100
Clothing: E40, E41, C00, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9
Pen Touch White Opaque Pen on Nose and Eyes
Letraset Metallic Marker: Red Gold and Gold on buckles (shoe and hat)

Challenges:


18 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

Just beautiful card! I love all about it. Your DP is fantastic and love how you have pop up the image.

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...great image! Lee-Ann :)

Cindy :) said...

very cute card...ty for such a "thankful" post, so glad you are so blessed, enjoy your upcoming holiday season :)

Karon said...

Beautiful colours, papers and that image is fabulous. TFS

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

Michelle said...

very cute card ~~~~ love the stitching !!! Thanks so much for participating in the Peachy Keen challenge this week!!!

Michelle - DT
www.scrappinwithmybug.com

Sassy Raggedy said...

So Adorable...joann sassy raggedy

Melissa said...

Good luck with all your challenges. Beautiful card!

Deb said...

totally gorgeous, love this image!
Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week! Debxx

My name is Wynneth said...

What a fabulous 'thankful' card, such sweet images. THANK YOU for playing along with us on Cute Card Thursday this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Ruthie said...

such a pretty card, beautiful colours. works brilliantly for a thank you card. AND I love your thankful post...thanks x

thanks for joining in the fun at Aud Sentiments

Rx

Tammy said...

Awww this is so sweet Susan! I love both Meljen's images and your fabulous details!! Thanks for joining us at Wags 'n Whiskers!
Tammy x

Unknown said...

Very very sweet, beautiful decoration.Thank you for joining with us at My Heart Pieces.

valou250809 said...

Very beautiful card! thanks for playing with MHP this week.

Sandy Palmer said...

So many lovely details on your card! Wonderful coloring! Just beautiful! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

Mel @ Princess Melus Crafts said...

Love the image on this card and the amount of colours on this card. Wonderful!

Thank you for sharing this with us at Aud Sentiments!

Mel xx

Jayne A said...

Gorgeous card, Thanks for joining us at SFTW this time
Hugs
Jayne

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a beautiful card you have made. Thank you for taking part in the Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Aud Sentiments Design Team Member) xxx

Sarah said...

Oh I love your card! Love all the details, embellishments and the papers! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!