I was able to use Nole from Paper Makeup Stamps. I love Nole!! I made one card with Nole before I realized I wasn't going with the theme LOL Here it is:
Yep... that is NOT a Center Step Card LOL I used Copic, to color, scrap papers for this card, Cheery Lynn Die, a Spellbinders die for the card shape and the decorative square in the background. I also used two sentiments from TLC Creations. And I used some gems for berries on the holly leaves.
Body: YR12, YR16, YR18
Horns: C1, C3, C5, C7
Wire: YG67, YG63
I did not write down what I used for lights or the dots of blue around him.
- Challenge #10: Anything Goes @ Challenges For Everybody
- Challenge #47: Christmas @ Dream Valley Challenges
- Challenge 10: Anything Goes @ Eclectic Ellapu
- GL Christmas or Winter @ Gingerloft Challenge
- With Love At Christmas @ Joanna Sheen Challenge
- Challenge #33: Merry Christmas @ Craft Us Crazy
- Holiday / Seasonal Challenge @ Catch The Bug
- Challenge 105: Anything Goes @ Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenges
- Christmas Challenge @ Di's Digi Designs Challenge Blog
- Challenge #1: Anything Goes @ Stamp Your Life, LLC
Since this was NOT a Center Step Card LOL I created another card with the correct theme! Here is my Center Step Card:
For this Nole I also used Copic to color him. I used Jolee's lights on the edges. The papers are all scraps from my scrap box. I used a Spellbinders die in the middle, glitter around the inside edge of that... True Red Glitter from Barbara Trombley's Art Glittering System and Rustic Red paint from Creative Inspirations is around the outer edge of the die. The green leaf and red berries are just cut from a larger piece from Michael's. The little elves are also from Jolee's and the sentiment is from TLC Creations.
Body: YG11, YG13, YG17
Horns: R22, R24, R27, R29, R39
Lights: YR12, YR18, BG02, BG07, Y02, Y"18, V12, V17
Wire: G94, G99
- Week #5: Christmas Card Challenge Paint @ Christmas Card Challenges
- Inspired By: Anything Goes @ Creative Inspirations Paint
- Challenge 191 @ Cupcake Inspirations
- Challenge #42: Anything Goes @ Here Come The Boys
- Challenge #147: Free For All @ Order of the Opus Gluei
- PIO #49: Pile on the Embellishments @ Pile It On!
- Challenge #24: Show Some Sparkle/Bling @ CraftyMess Challenges
- Challenge #112: All That Glitters @ Drunken Stampers
- Sparkle and Shine Bloggers Challenge @ Splendiferous Creations
- Happy Holidays @ Card Makin Mamas