Followers

Sunday, December 2, 2012

OSAAT - Anything Goes!

Happy Sunday everyone!! Today is church day! We start the Christmas theme today with "What Child Is This". I love Christmas and I'm looking forward to spending time at church learning! And we have musicals this month - children's and adults; it should be fun!!

On to this week's One Stitch At A Time Challenge! Our theme for this week is the ever popular Anything Goes!! Here is my card:


I used Ankhi - My Heart Pieces at Stitchy Bear Stamps. This wasn't meant to be a Christmas Image, but I made it one. I colored the little birds like Cardinals. and colored her in Christmas greens and reds with her dress a nice yellow. I added the peppermint ribbon with a yellow gemmed star charm. I added the green pearls that matched her eyes. The Season's Greetings was a stamp from Inkadinkadoo. I stamped it with ColorBox Scarlet ink. The papers are Bo Bunny Mistletoe papers. I used Copic markers to color the image.

Dress: Y02, Y06, Y08
Eyes: YG21, YG25
Green: G00, G17, G19
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, R20
Lips: R20, R22
Hair: E71, E74, E77, E79
Birds: 100, R24, R27, R29, YR09
Flowers: R22, R24, R27, R29, G00, G17, G19

Challenges:

I can't wait to see what all your wonderful creations are!! Anything Goes is always a popular theme LOL!! Have fun creating! And have a wonderful rest of your day/night!!! Thanks for visiting.. You guys are WONDERFUL!!! And very much appreciated!!

This has been an extremely long week... work was really busy, although at the end of the week I felt good because my desk was clear and I feel like I got a ton done. This week will be about the same! Hopefully I will be able to get done everything that needs to be done.

Saturday Michael, Bailey and I headed to the church were we packed up the rest of the clothes that were there and got them to the MUST Ministries close by. It took us three trips and a few hours, but everyone felt good about doing it. It was a good day. Michael really worked hard to help. I'm really glad we are able to help out with things like that. It was a good day. I got really tired at the end of the day though and headed to bed early. Now I'm sore.. I think I slept too much!

This week will be a busy week at work and I Bailey has her very first Orchestra Concert on Thursday. Kevin leaves out tomorrow.. or tonight LOL, his tomorrow morning and heads to the airport to fly to Sydney. He will stay in Sydney overnight and head to the Consulate on Tuesday morning for his interview!!! I can't believe we are finally there.. at the interview!! Say a little prayer for us. I'm so nervous and excited.. I know he is feeling anxious.

Have a wonderful day / evening everyone!!!! Be sure to check out a Giveaway at  Punk 'n' Scraps!!  
Blog Candy Again @ Punk 'n' Scrap

19 comments:

Karon said...

Fabulous card - I love the dimension Susan its awesome. I'm getting so excited for you and Kevin, will be watching your blog with anticipation. Hugs and have a lovely Sunday. Karon

Hazel said...

Love your card in those pretty colours. Good luck. Hazel x DT

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Susan, I like the image the colours and the ribbon.
Kevin xx

Crafting Vicky said...

Gorgeous card as always! I'm always amazed with your layering to create a wonderful 3d effect.

I'll be praying for you guys! How stressful but so close to the goal now!!!

Hugs

Vicky

Karen Letchworth said...

This is absolutely beautiful! I love the sweet image and gorgeous colors. Thank you SO MUCH for sharing this wonderful creation in our challenge this week at Word Art Wednesday. It's such a blessing to have you join us, and we really hope you will be back to play along again real soon.
Blessings,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

Wendy said...

What a wonderful card...I love your coloring and layering. The flowers look real. Thank you for entering the Tuesday Alchemy Challenge this week~Wendy, DT

Unknown said...

I always admire anyone who can color. You certainly made that image into a Christmas picture. It is gorgeous. The ribbon is too sweet, those cardinals are really cute. Amazing how the green pearls pull you to her beautiful eyes.Thank you for sharing this are with us at WAW.
Psalm 103 Blessings,
Carole Robb Bisson,
Word Art Wednesday

Dee's Craft Room said...

Fab card, I love the colours you have used, they make you card seem so bright and sunny.

Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Unknown said...

She is beautiful!! I love how you colored her for Christmas. So perfect!!

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card, lovely image and colours...Thanks for joining in with our 3rd birthday celebrations at Fab'n'Funky and good luck.
Wendy xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, I love the image and your colouring is amazing.

Thank you for taking part in the Fab n Funky Challenge this week
Sue

Sassy Raggedy said...

Beautiful card Susan...joann sassy raggedy

Bente said...

A really stunning card, thanks for joining us at The Paper shelter this week.
Hugs, Bente

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful card and wonderful use of the image (one of my favourite stamps from My Heart Pieces), fabulous colouring and design. Thanks for joining us at LEJ Designs for our 'favourite technique' challenge!

Shirley said...

Gorgeous! Love the the 3-D effect!
Thank you for joining us in our Birthday Celebration this week at Fab'n'Funky!

craftygranny said...

Stunning card with beautiful image and lots of detail. Hugs trisha x Dt teamie

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Hi Susan - this is a great card. I love the colouring of the image, and your gorgeous DPs! Thanks for sharing your card at Lexi's Creations this time in our "Christmas" challenge.
Helen x (DT)

Marlies said...

A beautiful card Susan! A lovely design and a sweet image. Thanks for joining us at ATSC, hugs, Marlies

Unknown said...

Oh My God how I miss this mouth opening creation with my image.Oh you really inspire to me to draw more, just sooo soo soo beautiful. Thank You So much.I hope you overcome your obstacle.