Followers

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Meljen's Challenge - November 1st

Good morning everyone! I hope you all had a great Halloween! And I hope everyone was safe :)  And my thoughts and prayers are with all of you affected by that huge storm, Sandy. It amazes me how much damage mother nature can throw at us. I pray for the families who lost loved ones and for those who have lost their homes.

This morning we begin this November 1st .. WAIT! ... Can you believe it is already November 1st!!! Wow!!! Okay.. back to the originally scheduled program LOL We are beginning today with a new challenge over at Meljen's Designs! The challenge today is Challenge #134: Critters! I used the image Image: Bad Bath Cat
I also used the following:
Copic: Y11, Y15, YR15, YR18, R20, B00
Diamond Glaze, Crinkle Ribbon, Letraset Metallic Marker Silver, Galaxy Marker White, Zig Millenium 08, Papers from Club Scrap, Darice Embossing Folder, sandpaper lightly across embossing


Challenges:

13 comments:

Eret said...

Fantastic card Susan. Specially I love your coloring. It's awesome.
Hugs, Eret

Crafting Vicky said...

He's soooooo cuuuute! Love how you have dont this amazing card.

lalkygirl said...

What a fab card ,great design and I love the expression on the cats face...
Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
Tracey x

Karon said...

Hee Hee Hee - love it Susan. Such a fabulous card and what a cute image:-)

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

NanaConnie said...

Susan, That's such a funny and fabulous image! Love your coloring. I have to head over to Meljen's and buy that one. I can't believe I don't already have it. :-D

Sassy Raggedy said...

Oh my goodness how funny...Great card. joann sassy raggedy

PAC CHARITY CARDS said...

Fab card Susan I love that image.
Caz

Misty's said...

Hi Susan
I have just popped by to say thank you for becoming my follower. Very much appreciated. Love your card, especially the image which takes me back to my childhood when my sister and my cousins tried to wash a cat. What a big mistake that was (LOL)
Michaela xx

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Susan, Thankyou for becoming a follower of my blog - I have had a nosey around yours and it's fab:) Oooh, what a great cat...never seen this image before & your colouring is wonderful - Love the ocntrast with the blue and orange too, Hugs, Teresa x

KraftyKoolKat said...

What a totally cute card. I saw you over at MIM and had to pop over for a closer look and I am glad that I did.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Robin said...

Makes me think of my cat when I was a kid. He didn't like baths either. So cute! Hugs, Robin

Liliya said...

Very fun card! Love your colouring! Thank you for joining Robyn's Fetish Challenge! Lilia DT

Lorraine said...

Ha, ha. Poor cat, lol. Love this.