Followers

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!!



Good morning everyone! Today is Thanksgiving Day in the US and the kids and I will be headed down to my sisters house in Atlanta. I'm bringing the ham, I made a broccoli casserole and I'm bringing the desserts that Bailey made. Taylor helped her a little, but it was mainly Bailey. My sister has invited a couple of her friends to Thanksgiving and they are running a half marathon this morning. Lora has asked that we come down early so they can go cheer them on in their run. I'll be staying at my sisters... she doesn't know that yet LOL!! But I have a bit of work to get done and it will be the perfect time to do it!!!

I worked from home yesterday and I worked on some cards for my DT's due this week. I have one finished and one almost finished. I'm packing up all my markers/pencils and I'll be coloring today too! I should be able to get a bit of coloring done being down there all day.

Here are the items that Bailey made to bring down...

These are the acorns with mini Nutter Butters, Hershey Kisses, a mini chocolate chips and chocolate frosting as the glue. They are really cute!!!

These are her Pilgrim hats... this is with a Striped Chocolate Cookie, a marshmallow dipped in chocolate and yellow frosting for the buckle. LOL Cute!

Last, but certainly not least... Turkeys!! Made from Double Stuff Oreos, mini peanut butter cups, Rolo's, candy corn and again chocolate frosting used as the glue. Yellow frosting was used for the legs and eyes, red for the ... hmm.. what is that?? gobbler!! LOL and she used little sprinkles for the center of the eye. Cute huh?? She did a great job with everything!!

I will be getting Michael up soon.. getting everything packed up and heading on our way. I hope you all have a great day!!!






7 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you! YUMMY!!!! looks all delicious

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...yum! Lee-Ann :)

Karon said...

Happy Thanksgiving Susan and enjoy your family time:-)

Sassy Raggedy said...

Hope you and yours have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Yummy desserts...joann sassy raggedy

Evethmoon Crafty Creations said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, Wow all those delicious desserts have made me hungry LOL. I have missed so many of your posts will try to come around more often. I also celebrated Thanksgiving at my sister's so much to be thankful for this year. Hugs always!

Craftyhugs said...

Happy thanksgiving sorry for late comments. Those treats look so yummy! I hope you had a lovely thanksgiving! Hugs xxx

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Thanksgiving!! But aren't those treats adorable!! Bailey has some talent!! People pay big bucks for treats like those! ;)