Followers

Monday, November 12, 2012

Monday Morning Anything Goes Challenge


Good morning everyone!! We are beginning another week.. I hope you all have a wonderful start today!  Welcome to a new challenge today over at Tammy's Scrapin Corner! Today we have Challenge #36: Anything Goes! Today I used an image from Eureka Stamps - Mary and Joseph Circle. I really love this silhouette.

The papers are all scraps that I had. I used a doily which I inked with yellow ink from Stampin' Up. I used three pearls from Bo Bunny. I used Black Ultra Fine Glitter from Barbara Trombley's Glittering System and covered the silhouette with it. I used yellow stickles on the star and a meshie ribbon that I had. I thought the blue went well. Tent Topper Card

Copic: B29, B39, B69, Y00, Y02, Y11, E49, 100

Challenges:
 I hope you all have a WONDERFUL week!!! It was nice to have a couple of days off, but now its time to get back to it. 

I have to meet with my new boss this week.. changes could come. But you know what.. I have had it so good.. I will take the change and deal with it. I still have a great job and I work for good people. I just hope he doesn't throw a ton of changes at once at me LOL I'll deal with it.. I always do :)  That isn't until Friday though.

Kevin is on his way to the Consulate in Sydney in three weeks!!! It is getting closer!! I'm so excited!! At the end of this week he will be taking care of the property where he is staying for two weeks... and the dogs :)  We have the airline reserved.. we just need to get the hotel booked. So close....

Have a wonderful week everyone!!!   



23 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so talented.
I love your creation.
your coloring is fantastic.

Thank you for another great Designer Week
hugs Tammy- owner of Tammy Scrapin Corner

Craftyhugs said...

Hi honey. Your card is lush! I love the scenery! Thank you for your comment on my blog. Hugs xxx

karalschuknecht said...

Susan, I think this card is great and I love the sky and the ribbon.

Karon said...

Hi Susan - this is gorgeous. I adore that silhouette you have used. Three weeks will soon go by!!! Andy's godson is going through the same process at the moment - he has his interview this week in the UK. His fiance is American and they have been an item (so to speak) for around 5 years now. Have a great week Susan:-)

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

Brigitte said...

Such a cute card!!!! Love all the glitter! Thanks for joining us this month at BTC&G and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

Rene said...

This is amazing!!! Thank you for joining us at MIM this week!
Rene :D

Electra said...

This is really pretty, I too adore that silhouette. It's perfect for our challenge art Opus Gluei, thanks for playing along!

Desire Fourie said...

Susan this is just gorgeous. Love the striking colours.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

Rhonda Miller said...

This is beautiful. I saw it on Make it Monday.

Ros Crawford said...

Absolutely lovely! So glad you joined us at CCCB this week!

Unknown said...

love the shape and the image is just lovely.Thank you for joining us at Crafty Bloggers Network
Kaz.CBN DT.

Dorte said...

Beautiful Christmas card, I love the shape.
Thanks for joining our V for Vibrant Colours at ABC Christmas challenge. Hope to see you again soon.
Dorte,x

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card!! I love the colors and the layout! Thank You so much for sharing this week at CCCB :-)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh, so pretty, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Unknown said...

Your card is so pretty. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CCCB!

Geraldine said...

Lovely seasonal card.
Thank you for entering By the Cute and Girly's "Twinkle Twinkle"
Challenge.
Geraldine

Sassy Raggedy said...

Really pretty Susan...joann sassy raggedy

Birgit said...

This is a beautiful card-I love the image and the blue background with the black sparkle-I saw this on MIM

loz said...

Fantastic card and colors Susan. Visiting from MIM..Loz

Rosemary said...

What a rich and striking card you've created - the silhouette of the figures is so eye catching and the other elements of the shimmer and the mesh and pearls really work beautifully. It's perfect for our Opus Gluei theme and I thank you for sharing your creativity with us!

Billie A said...

Beautiful card love the look and the colors. I saw you card on MIM and glad I got a closer look at it.

Mema's Crafts said...

Lovely card. Love the silohouette and the colors you used. Thanks for joining us and sharing your talent over at Mema's Crafts and good luck in the draw. Hope you'll come back often.

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Gorgeous Nativity card!!! Wonerful work. Thanks so much for playing with us at By The Cute & Girly’s Twinkle Twinkle Little Star challenge and good luck!

Tammy, BTC&G DT from Créations LaDiva :) xx

I have some candy on my blog, you are more than welcome to join ☺