Followers

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Pumpkin Patch*

Hi again everyone! I wanted to share another card with you. Then I'm headed to bed :) I really enjoyed being on all my Design Teams, but I am really enjoying just crafting whatever I want to create :)  I have a bunch of challenges I'm trying to focus on. I'm not going to be able to complete all of them I want this month, but I'm having fun doing what I can!! And not stressing :) 

Here is my second card I finished today:








This is using Pumpkin Patch Girl Set that is this month's Digi of the Month at From The Heart. I just love her images! This little one is ADORABLE! I colored her with Copic Markers and I popped up that pumpkin she is holding. I stamped the Happy Fall around her. The papers are all scraps. I inked all of the edges with black ink. I cut some leaves and the square around the image with my My Favorite Things dies, inked the edges of those leaves and added some glitter to each one all color coordinated. I added some ribbon and a bit of bling to finish it off. I added some bling to the inside as well!

Copic Colors Used:
  • Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
  • Pumpkins: Y35, YR15, YR18
  • Overalls: B93, B95, B97, B99
  • Hair: Y21, YR12, YR14, E15, E18
  • Dress: Y00, Y11, Y15; W5, W7, W9
  • Overall Lace and Shoes: W5, W7, W9
  • Pumpkin Stem: E74, E77
  • Pumpkin Leaf: YG61, YG63, YG67
Challenges:



24 comments:

Barbara Bruder said...

Hi there Susan, your card is adorable.Those glittered leaves are the perfect addition for this cute fall card. Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

Imke said...

Very pretty card, Susan and your hair coloring is stunning !!

Thanks for joining our FREE Stamp of the Month September Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Susan thank you for joining us over on Morgans Art World
Dianne x
MAW CT

Anonymous said...

This is such a sweet card Susan - your colouring is fab :-) Thank you for taking part in our Stamp of the Month Challenge over at From the Heart Stamps :-)

Lori m said...

Beautiful card, love the leaves and glitter, just beautiful!

Thanks for playing along over at DL.ART!

Hugs, Lori m
littlemscraftedmind.blogspot.com
DL.ART DT Member

Chris said...

Adorable image, beautifully coloured, lovely LO and colours...a fabulous card Susan! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Chris
x

Nana said...

Absolutely adorable. Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

Leanne said...

Great job, love the colors, as I love fall. The image is so cute, and the leaves sparkle awesomely done. Great added touch with that ribbon/bow. Thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Leanne DT 4CC

Donna said...

Love your card. Thanks for joining in the challenge this week at Little Red Wagon!
Donna (DT)

Karen Letchworth said...

This is SO adorable, Susan. Thanks so much for joining us. It's always a blessing to have you play along with us.
Karen
The Kraft Journal

P.S. If you'd like to share it with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon as well, you're more than welcome. Here's the link:
http://reasonableribbon.blogspot.com/search/label/challenges

Darlene said...

Such a cute creation and awesome coloring Susan! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘HOT COLORS PHOTO INSPIRATION’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Jacee said...

Great design Susan, love the cute image and the lovely colours you've used
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Anonymous said...

What a fun and creative addition to our challenge. Thanks for Playing along at Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Unknown said...

I love everything about this - from the wonderful mix of fall colors, to the adorable little girl, and the sparkling leaves. Thanks for playing in our Mod Squad Challenge this week.

Kathy S said...

Isn't this just the cutest image? You've made a super fall card and I love the glittered added to the leaves as well as the Pumpkin layered up. The sentiments are fun as well. Always great to see you participating at From The Heart Stamps. Take care.

~Tammy~ said...

Super adorable! Thank you for joining us at The Kraft Journal.

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

What an adorable fall card, Susan! Fabulous coloring too! Thanks for playing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.
Sara H.

Carla's Cards said...

Such a cute fall card, thanks for sharing at Simply Papercraft!

Georgiana said...

Very sweet! Thank you for joining our “Pumpkins/Scarecrows” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •
Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

Ellen H. said...

What a cute card!!

Bonnie Garby said...

Cute card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.I am now your newest follower and would love it if you visited my Make Time To Craft Blog and became a follower too.

Billie A said...

Really cute card and coloring. Lovely darling image. Thanks for joining us at Catch the bug.

whoistracy said...

This is adorable! Love those sparkly leaves. So glad you could join us at LiaStampz!

Helen said...

A really cute image and I love your colouring.

Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge

Helen
(DT Member)