Followers

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Digital Deedee's!.

Good morning everyone! I wanted to do a digital creation today before I headed off with my daughter to her Lacrosse game. I'm thinking I need to go back in and create it a bit bigger so I can put it on my desktop!! I love Autumn!!

Here it is:


I used some background that I picked up years and years ago. The elephant and the leaves and the sentiment are all from Deedee's Digi's. I love this set. The elephant is adorable!! I added the little pumpkin vines on the bottom. I think this would be great on my desktop!!  :)  Have a great day everyone!!

Challenges:

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Susan..love the papers and colours..your little elephant is so cute and I love the sentiment..fabulous digital project.

luv CHRISSYxx

Heather B said...

This is so sweet! Thanks for playing with us at Crafty Time Challenges!!