Followers

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Halloween ATC.

Good morning! I keep thinking the weekend is here LOL  That makes for a long week! I'm off for the next two days, so I have a lot of work I have to get done today. I'm hoping to get some crafting done while I'm home, go to a movie with the hubby and maybe throw some Lacrosse balls at Bailey. We will see how that goes!

My mother's birthday was yesterday. Kevin and I took her to a nice lunch on Sunday to celebrate her birthday and I called her first thing this morning. Then I sent a text to all three of my kids and my sister so they wouldn't forget to call her LOL! Alright... on to my share for the day :)

Here is a little ATC I'm sharing today:







For this ATC I have used Candy Corn Ants from Doodle Pantry. I colored this image with my Copic Markers. I did a little bit of layering with this image. The ghost I covered with white Wink of Stella to give it a bit of a shine. All of the papers are scrap. I did a bit of black inking around the papers. I used yellow on the outside edges of the gem and then put an orange stripe down the middle of it. The 31 are Thickers.

Copic Markers Used:
  • Ants: C3, C5, C7, C9
  • Ghost: C00, C3
  • Candy Corn: Y11, Y15, Y17; YR02, YR04, YR09; C00, C3
Challenges:


15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great ATC hun love the Candy Corn so cute :)

Hugs Abbs xx

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Very creative card, I love the way you layered the stamps and the way they work together. Thank you for joining us this week at HIMCR.

Sue - HIMCR DT
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Wendy L said...

So sweet, fab design, thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage,

Anet's Crafting said...

Adorable card Susan. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Creative Craft Cottage. We would love to see you again … Anet DTx

Fikreta said...

Your card is gorgeous !
Thank you for joining us at crafty hazelnuts patterned paper !
Good Luck and hope to see you again.
Fiki DT member

Debbie said...

Cute!
Thanks for joining us at AIMPDC9!!

Billie A said...

Great ATC. I use to belong to an ATC club and loved creating those little works of art. I love what you did. Great images and adding the 31. really finished off the Halloween ATC. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination.

Diane said...

Super cute! Looks like that little ant is carrying quite a load! Thank you for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room for our "Swirls and Twirls" challenge!
Diane TSTR DT

Unknown said...

This is one of my favorite DP images! I love your fussy cutting and layering! I'm so happy you joined us for the Doodle Pantry AIMPDC! I hope you will join us again soon.

arteKatie said...

thanks for joining Craft Your Passion challenge this week, hope to see you again! :)

Kasia, Craft Your Passion DT
www.artekatie.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Super Cute. Love the dimension. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. We are looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge.
Sara
TTCRD DT
FP3 {My Blog}

maureenjscott said...

Fabulous ATC! Love it Susan! thanks for sharing at Crafting by Designs. mo xxx

Alexis Crossland-Smith said...

CUTE CARD! Thanks for playing with us at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

Annie said...

Beautiful detail! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage and hope to see you again soon! :) ~Annie

Melanie said...

A wonderful Halloween ATC card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Halloween” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
(DT Come and Get It)
(DT Crafty Friends)
(DT Tuesday Throwdown)