Followers

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Autumn Splendor.

Hi Everyone!  It has been a nice day. I don't think I've left the house today. I got two cards completed. My oldest daughter came for a visit. She hung out with her sister and brother. That is always nice. I love when she comes and hangs out with them. It was a good, happy, crafty day :)  I'm hoping for another of pretty much the same tomorrow :)

Here is my card:









This is Autumn Fantasy from Ching-Chou Kuik. I just love this image! I colored her with Copic Markers. I decided to try something new and I used watercolors for the background. That was kind of fun! What else... I did a small bit of layering. I added some Wink of Stella clear to her eyes, the cats's eyes and wings and the leaves at the top. I did some distressing on the patterned paper. I inked all of the edges. I used an embossing folder on kraft and then inked those leaves a bit with Sepia. I also added some stitching around that layer. I added some ribbon and some dew drops. The You're Special stamp is Paper Smooches. On the inside I used a My Favorite Things rectangle die on the patterned paper and inked all the papers.

Copic Markers Used:
  • Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
  • Hair: Y11, Y18, YR04, YR07, R24, R29, R59
  • Red Leaf: R24, R29, R59
  • Orange Leaf: Y18, YR04, YR07
  • Yellow Leaf: Y00, Y11, Y18
  • Green Leaves, Girls Eyes and Wines on Robe: YG21, YG23, YG25, YG67
  • Cat Wings and Eyes: Y00, Y11, Y15, YR24
  • Cat: C00, C3, R20
Challenges:


25 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card love your image and your bps. Thanks for joining us at CHPPC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Nannieflash said...

Beautiful card I love this AW image and your papers. Thanks for joining us at PG, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxx

Notes by Nina said...

Stunning card, Thanks for playing along with Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Viv said...

Thanks so much for sharing this lovely creation with us at Stamping Sensations! x

cotnob said...

A fabulous card, such a beautiful image and great dimension.
Thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations.
Pauline
x

Dora said...

beautiful how you made this card.
great colouring and to create the depth into the image.
thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations.

Donna Maligno said...

Love, love how you did her hair in Fall colors. That is out of the box for sure! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month!

Debbie said...

Beautiful fall card! I love the dimension of all the layers!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie (TMS DT)
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Billie A said...

Wow beautiful colors, great layers, lovely card. Really awesome work you have done and so glad you joined us at Inspiration Destination.

Donna said...

Thanks for joining in the challenge this week at Little Red Wagon!
Donna (DT)

Jacee said...

Lovely work Susan, love the colours and your fab design!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Anonymous said...

What a fun and creative addition to our challenge. Thanks for Playing along at Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Deb said...

fabulous work, gorgeous colouring and love the decoupage elements!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week! Debx

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card. Thank you for joining us this month at Not Just Cards for challenge 24. Hugs Jackie DT

Creaine said...

wow I love this card. So colourful. Thanks for joining us at Cute as a button. Good luck.
bye Ine (DT)

craftysahmiam said...

Such a lovely, wonderfully detailed card . I especially like the extra cut out, popped up layer on the image - and the stitching that fits the House of Cards challenge this month. Thanks for sharing it with us

dawnmercedes said...

Organdy is a great texture...so you can still see the great image!

Thanks for joining the 3 Girl JAM designers!!

brenda said...

A super creation for this months theme Susan, many thanks for joining in at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

cass said...

Cute kitten with wings, wonderful colouring. Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet for our "September - "Things with Wings" Challenge

Virgo5 said...

OMGosh well this is just gorgeous! What an awesome image and you've coloured it beautifully...and I love cats so that makes it even better! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Catch The Bug!

Mynn xx said...

Susan, WOW. My jaw just dropped to the floor! Your card is absolutely brilliant!!! LOVE the gorgeous layering, texture, and colors! A true masterpiece! Thank you so much for joining us at House of Cards! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Cass said...

Beautiful colours. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
Cass xx

Jen Leeflang said...

Your colouring is gorgeous! Thanks for playing in our colour challenge this week at Bugaboo Stamps. Please come again soon!
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Bugaboo DT

Raechelle Bellus said...

WOW! This is stunning! The colors and the layers are fabulous! Thanks for joining us at 3GJ!

Julie Odil said...

This is beautiful! Love the image. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes plus ribbon challenge at 3 Girl JAM. Julie O, DT