Followers

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Scrap Sunday

I had a really good day yesterday hanging out with Jianna and her brother, his partner, her mother and her kids. She was dropping her youngest off to stay with her brother for a month. She will be back for the Fourth of July to pick her up. We are going to spend the day at Stone Mountain. We just hung out and talked, we took the kids to the pool for a bit. It's always so good to see her. I was exhausted by the time I got home though. Her brother lives about an hour away.

I love her brother and his partner too. They are all good people. It has always felt like family being there. They are always so welcoming and open. In the next couple of months they are planning to move to Key West. That will be a nice visit LOL I have never been there either. That was my day yesterday.

I came home and talked to Kevin a bit, but got so tired I went to bed. I must have slept weird too, because I woke up with my back hurting and really stiff. This morning I'm spending my time with Kevin. I will get the kids up in a couple of hours so they can get ready for church. Off for 9 am service and then I will spend the rest of my day scrapping I hope. The apartment is clean, there is only a couple of loads of laundry that the kids and I will finish. I have to go across the street and grab a new Zig pen as mine is almost out of ink and that will be my day. I'm going to try to focus on getting a couple of pages done for this album.

I did one quick layout this morning with random photos. Kevin had shot random photos just around here. So I stuck them on a layout and I'll add it that album. I used bazzill paper, Daisy D's patterned paper, my zig pen and that's it. The layout was a challenge I had seen some where, but when I went looking for it again I couldn't find it anywhere. So, I have no idea where it came from and I couldn't recall all of it.


No comments: