Followers

Friday, June 29, 2012

Cricuts...

After blogging for about a month or so I've really noticed that a lot of people swear by the Cricut. Is that pretty accurate?

What are your favorite cartridges? Do you use it a lot? Or do you own other die cut systems? There really seems to be a Cricut following, so I was just curious.

It was REALLY hot today in Georgia! Not as hot as other placed, but still a whopping 105 degrees!! We just don't get that hot in the summer here. I don't want to go outside, I know that. Tomorrow it is suppose to be just as hot. We are going to head to my sisters tomorrow and hang out at the pool all day. At least getting in the pool with make the heat bearable. We will spend the day out there and I think that my oldest may come as well! It will be good to see her!

I hope everyone is enjoying their day and keeping cool!! Or warm if its winter where you are :)





Little Bailey.. I made the bottle caps and the stencil B. Random papers. Isn't she adorable? hehehe


3 comments:

Norma Gomez said...

She sure it adorable, great layout. I like my Cricut but I don't use it as much as I use to. I haven't really bought any new carts in awhile. I like the font carts a lot. Oh Hey! Congrats on winning the "Well OWL Be" Grand Prize!!!! Enjoy all those goodies :D

becky said...

Hey Susan. I've had my Cricut for about 2 years now. I actually just decided last week that I'm going to sell it and start saving for a Silhouette Cameo...probably be saving for a while! The Cameo looks like it gives much cleaner precise cuts and I'm just over the unsticky mat issue with cricut. Just my two cents. Have a great weekend and STAY COOL. It was 107 here today!

Unknown said...

I love that layout of Bailey!! Her eyelashes are spectacular!! I don't have a Cricut. I went with a Silhouette instead. I would love to say it is worth the money but I hardly ever turn it on. I should and hope to get to a point where I can. It always seems to be on the bottom of a very large pile of stuff on my desk. I should use it... it is a great machine. I am always impressed with what it can do... when I bother to uncover it.