Challenge #21 - Anything Goes! I made two cards for this challenge. The first card I used Candy Cane from Floppy Latte:
- PTT #78: Christmas in July @ Party Time Tuesday
- Challenge 38: Christmas in July @ Cardmadfairy's Digi Days
- Blogger Challenge: Week 266/Christmas In July @ Inking Aloud
- Christmas In July @ Splendiferous Creations
- Christmas In July @ Sweet Stampin'
- Challenge #35: Christmas In July @ Addicted To Stamps
The 2nd card I used the image Butterfly Love from Stitchy Bears:
- Free Theme @ Crazy Amigo Challenge
- Pearls and Swirls @ Paper Crafting Journey
- Monday Challenge #1: Anything Goes @ The Crafty Bloggers Network
- #175: Color Challenge (White, Green, Purple) @ Dutch Dare Card Challenges
- Anything Goes @ Willow Designs
- Challenge 143: All That Glitters! @ Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge
- Looking for Mystical Creatures: Fairies, Mermaids, Etc! @ Di's Digi Designs
- Challenge #142: Pearls @ Totally Gorjuss
Friday morning I woke Bailey up early and we went shopping for school supplies. I did a little bit of grocery shopping as well. Then we came home and I spent the rest of the day trying to figure out how to watch the opening ceremony live.. which by my vent before you can see I never figured out. I did watch it that night and I didn't think it was very good. I mean.. It was a lot about the history of England and I think their history is amazing, but I don't know.. there were only a couple of things that really stood out to me. I loved the five flame rings coming together and then raining down fire. I thought James Bond picking up the Queen and then parachuting out of the helicopter was cute.. and Mr. Bean was hilarious. Just my opinion though ;)
Saturday, we went to my sisters to celebrate Bailey's birthday. We watched the Olympics and had cake. That is the weekend, celebrate with the family deal LOL Taylor came and she gave Bailey some scrapbook supplies. My sister and Bailey went out for a bit.. Okay.. it seemed like they were gone forever, because I was ready to go home LOL But it was a good day. Then I came home, talked to Kevin and watched more Olympics.
Sunday, we went to church.. had to go to a quick meeting afterwards, because the kids and I area volunteering for an event next Saturday. And the rest of the day has been spent making cards and watching the Olympics.. And of course talking to Kevin :) We are almost at five months!! We should hear something really soon from immigration. I really hope we hear from someone soon!