Okay.. enough of that.. on to our challenge this week. Our Challenge this week at Meljen's Designs is a Sketch Challenge!
I followed the sketch... somewhat LOL I did make some changes.. mostly because my image ended up on a rectangle instead of a circle. Just how it worked out. I did add the extra circle to make up for it :)
Let's see... I used mostly cardstock.. the teal and the pink. There is a white patterned paper on the teal.. the strip of it next to the teal strip with the "Season's Greetings" on it. That strip is pattered paper from Little Yellow Bicycle - Once Upon A Christmas. I used some buttons from my stash and ribbon from my stash.. those are no less than 8 years old LOL The circle is made from a folding technique here at Desire's - Doing Life. I didn't fold the edges down.. I wanted to leave it just like this instead this time with the snowflake added. The snowflake is from Snowflake Repeats - Jolee's Boutique. The Season's Greetings stamp is from Paper Smooches. And of course the wonderful image is from Meljen's Designs - Santa's Little Helper. On the hat I used flock but it wasn't enough so I added some Picket Fence - Distress Stickles on it also. I used a little bit of Mustard Seed - Distress Stickles on the bell as well. I popped several pieces of him. I colored the image with Copic and here is a list of colors:
Gifts: YG0000, YG11, YG13, V12, V15, V17, RV13, RV14, RV19, Y15, Y18, Y19, BG10, BG13, BG15, B000, B12, B14
Outfit: YG00, YG21, YG23, YG25, R20, R22, R24
Bell: Sanford - Gold Metallic Marker, outlined with .005 Prismacolor Premier Fine Line Black Marker
Skin: R20, E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair: E08, E09
Tongue: R20, R22 and inside R59
- Use A Stamp You Have Not Used Before (1st time I've broken into the Swanky Snowdudes - Papersmooches) @ Get Creative
- Ch #22: Contemporary Colour Combo @ Sparkles Christmas
- SNSDC81: Gifts @ Sweet 'n Sassy Challenges
- Week 182: Bring On The Bling @ Allsorts
- Challenge #39: Pastel Colors @ Deep Ocean Challenge
- Challenge 8: Ribbon and/or Lace @ Glitter n Sparkle
- Challenge #147: Stripes and/or Polka Dots @ Kaboodle Doodle
- Challenge 20: Christmas Buttons & Bows @ Platypus Creek Digitals
- #198: Add Some Glitter @ The Crafty Pad Designs
- Use A Digi @ Whoopsi Daisy Challenge
- Challenge #43: Non-Traditional Holiday Colors @ Love To Create
- PPMC67: Anything Goes @ Paper Pretties
- Challenge #167: Christmas @ Stampin' Sisters in Christ
- Challenge #56: Anything Goes @ Word Art Wednesday
- Challenge #64: Christmas @ The Paper Makeup Stamps
- TPE176: Pretty Packaging @ The Pink Elephant
- Non Traditional Holiday Colors @ Color Me Creative
- Challenge 46: Non Traditional Christmas @ Dream Valley Challenges
- Challenge #119: Seeing Spots and Dots @ Ooh La La Creations
- Challenge #42: Pastel Christmas @ The Ribbon Reel
- Y and YR Families @ Mad For Markers
I hope you all have a wonderful day / evening today!! I just need to get through today and I'll be home working tomorrow!! Woohoo :) I'm hoping I can get caught up on some cards this weekend. I need to get some images colored. That is what takes me the longest.. well.. that and my need to cut everything up and make everything dimensional LOL!!
Saturday we are packing up and taking the extra food from Thanksgiving at the church to a local MUST Ministries. Sunday will be a busy day for Bailey at church... she has choir practice at 9 am, a meeting at 10 am and then church at 10:30 am. She wants to come to the sanctuary this week because they are starting their Christmas themed sermons. This week will be "What Child Is This".
There is a blog hop today over at Paper Smooches.. gotta love me some Paper Smooches!!!! Make sure you go check it out!!!
Alright.. time for me to get moving!