We have some fantastic sponsors for November!
We want to thank all of our sponsors for their generosity. Thank you so very much.. you are so appreciated! Be sure to visit their shops!
Here is my project for our November Challenge:
For this card I have used 'Pulling Down The Christmas Tree' from Knitty Kitty Digis. I've used my Copic Markers to color up this image. I've used some foam tape to pop up the different levels of the tree. The Merry Christmas is die cut and I've added a few gems. I've also added a bit of Wink Of Stella around the tree. I had a lot of fun coloring all the different kittens! On the inside I used a corner die.
Copic Markers Used:
- Tree and Holly: G12, G14, G16, G19, G29
- Bricks: E11, E13, E15, E18
- Logs and Mantle: E43, E44, E47
- Floor: E31, E33, E35, E47
- Yellow Highlights: Y00, Y11, Y15, YR15
- Flame: R35, YR15, Y15, Y11
- Wall: N0, N1, N3, N5, N7, N9
- Berries, Baubles, Stocking: R22, R24, R29, R46
- Silver Baubles: C00, C1, C3, C5, C7
- Train: C00, C1, C3, C5, C7
- Blue Baubles: B00, B01, B02
- Gold Baubles: Y00, Y11, Y15, YR24
- Garland: R29, V15, R22, B04, Y15
- Purple Baubles: V12, V15, V17
- Cats: E43, E44, E47; E08, E15, E35; YR21, YR25, W5, W7, W9; W5, W7, W9; C3, C5, C7, C9; N1, N3, N5, N9; E15, E18; E33, E35, E19, E39; C00, C1; T1, T3, T5; T7, T9; T7, T9, YR23, YR24; YR23, YR24; E43, E44, E47, E49