Our wonderful sponsors for June are:
We love our sponsors!! Please sure to show them the love!! They are so appreciated for all they do! Thank you!!
This challenge was a perfect excuse to create a Christmas card :) So, that is exactly what I did:
For this one I started with my image from DigiStamps4Joy - Nativity Globe. The image was colored using Copic Markers. I did a bit of layering as well. I wanted to create a shaker with it, but then what to do with the shaker. I decided to put it on an easel card. The background of the globe image was created using Distress Ink. I created the snow flakes using Copic Opaque White. I've added some seed beads, star sequins and gold and white sequins on the inside of the shaker. I used some Wink of Stella on the star at the top. I've used all paper scraps. The metal tag says Merry Christmas and I've used some Alcohol inks to color it. I have also added some doodling on the bottom panel. I also doodled "a Savior is Born". I also added a couple of rhinestone stars there as well. There are some stickers on the sides - the cross and the poinsettia. I added a bit of ribbon as well.
Copic Markers Used:
- Manger: E31, E35, E37
- Hay: Y00, Y21, Y32
- Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
- Blanket: E0000, E000, E02
- Star: Y00, Y11, Y15, Y19
- Base & Globe: Y00, Y11, Y15, Y19, YR23
- Challenge #40: Bingo (Red, Printed Paper, Rhinestones/Jewels/etc.) @ Get Creative Challenges
- May/June Challenge #10: Anything Goes (3/3) @ World Wide Open Design Team Challenge
- Challenge #50: Anything Goes (3/3) @ CCC Digi Creations
- Challenge #23: Anything Goes (1/3) @ A Snowflakes Promise
- Challenge #15: Anything Goes (3/3) @ Petal Lu Challenge Blog
- Retarte #78: Anything Goes (3) @ Stamp Art Papel Retarte
- Challenge #21: Anything Goes (3) @ A Bit More Time To Craft
- Challenge #20: Anything Goes (3/3) @ Crafty Girl Creations
- June Challenge #16: Anything Goes (3/3) @ Crafting With An Attitude
- June Challenge #03: Anything Goes (3/3) @ Classic Design Team Open Challenge Blog
- June Showcase #11: Anything Goes (3) @ 2 Creative Chicks
- June: Anything Goes w/a Handmade Bow (2) @ Craft-Dee BowZ
- June: Anything Goes (3/3) @ Crafting By Designs
- June: Anything Goes (3/3) @ Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog
- June: Anything Goes w/Patterned Paper (2) @ Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge
- June: Anything Goes w/Optional Twist of Fairies (1/3) @ DigiStamps4Joy
- June Challenge #38: Anything Goes (2) @ Silhouette Challenges
- June: Anything Goes (3/3) @ Sisters Of Craft
- June: Anything Goes (3/3) @ Your Scrapbook Place
- Challenge #22: Anything Goes (2/3) @ Crafting With Friends
- Anything Goes (2/3) @ Catch The Bug Challenge Blog
- Linky Party #10: Anything Goes (2) @ Ellibelle's Creative Moments
- June Challenge #6: Anything Goes (2) @ Leinzlove Tear Bears Challenge Blog
- Challenge #179: Anything Goes w/Optional Twist of Create A Wedding Stationary Item (1/3) @ 613 Avenue Create
- Challenge #35: Anything Goes (1/3) @ Lil Patch of Crafty Friends
- Anything Goes (1) @ The Ribbon Girl Challenge Blog
- Challenge #158: Anything Goes (1/3) @ Artistic Inspirations
- Challenge #315: Anything Goes (1/3) @ Craft Your Passion Challenges
- June: Anything Goes (1/3) @ Great Impressions
- June Challenge #10: Anything Goes (1/3) @ Our Crafty Corner
- June Challenge #10: Anything Goes (1/3) @ Where The Heart Is
- Anything Goes (2/3) @ Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge Blog
- Challenge #17: Anything Goes (2/3) @ Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog
- June 7th-13th: Anything Goes (2/2) @ Through The Craft Room Door
- Things Beginning With L (Lord, Lamb of God, Light of Israel, Lion of Judah, Lord of All) (1) @ ABC Christmas Challenge
- Challenge #128: More Than One Fold (1/3) @ Crafting For All Seasons
- Challenge #317: Tic Tac Toe (Sentiment, Flowers, Leaf/Leaves) (1/2) @ Crafty Creations Challenges
- Challenge #89: Anything Goes (1) @ Inspiration Destination
- Challenge #252: Sentimental (1/3) @ The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog
- Challenge #234-235: Anything Goes (1/5) @ Word Art Wednesday
- Challenge #108: Anything Goes (1) @ Crimbo Crackers
- H for Hand Coloured Image (1) @ Alphabet Challenge Blog
- Challenge #60: Anything Goes (1/3) @ Art By Miran Challenge Blog
- Challenge #111: Anything Goes (1/3) @ Creative Fingers Challenge Blog
- Challenge #35: Anything Goes (1) @ Paperbabe Stamps
Oh wow, this is just amazing Susan! Absolutely stunning Christmas card! I love how you've used the shaker element in the globe and those flowers are just beautiful! Great inspiration for Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge! :)
Hanne, DT sis.
What a gorgeous card. Beautifully done! Thanks for joining us this week at Catch The Bug.
Beautiful Christmas card!
Thank you for joining us at Retarte#78
Maria Pilar (Retarte DT Coordinator)
Your card is fantastic!! Thanks for playing in Bugaboo's challenge.
An amazing shaker easel Christmas card love the image in a globe and great embellishments--Thank you for joining us at Get Creative
Carol DT x
Fantastic design and love how you made your creation into shaker card. Just brilliant.
Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge
Again, fabulous work. Perfectly display on your blog too. a pleasure to visit.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
[Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]
That is really cute! Thanks for entering at Silhouette Challenges.
Wonderful shaker card...
Thank you for sharing with us here today at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
[Carla DT for Classic Design Team Challenge]
What a lot of beautiful techniques on this gorgeous project - it is stunning! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug blog. Please join us again soon.
Wow this is a Stunning Card, fabulous colours, great Design in fact just perfect, thanks for joining us at Ribbon Girl June any Card Challenge
Stunning card. Love it. Thanks for joining us at CCC Digi Creations.
DT CCC Digi Creations Challenge
What a clever design.There are so many interesting techniques applied.Beautifully done.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
Great easel card, love your layout.
Thanks for joining us over at Penny's Paper Craft Challenge. Good luck and hope to see you again. Jean DT xx
Fantastic design - I love how you have made this with all the details. Its gorgeous. Thanks for joining our challenge at crafting with friends, good luck and hope to see you again soon! x
Great card. Thankyou so much for sharing with us at a Snowflakes Promise. Good Luck..Genny DTxxx
Wow! What a fabulous card design, with the prettiest details! I love your little snow globe featuring the baby Jesus. Your shaker elements are so fun, along the other pretty embellies! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge "Anything Goes". Please check back to see if you are a winner!
P.S. I'd love for you to visit my personal blog if you have a chance. Thanks!
Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x
Beautiful Christmas card, Susan! The dimension you have added using the rhinestones, sequins and beads gives it a realistic appearance. Love snowglobes. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ June Challenge, "Anything goes and include a handmade bow".
Fabulous card design, love your image and your colour choice and bps. Thanks for joining us at CHPPC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx
wow such a stunning make, it's beautiful xx Thankyou for joining us over at Get Creative Challenges for our ' tic tac toe challenge' Hope to see you again next time Lynda xx
Beautiful Shaker Card! Love all your embellies! Thanks for playing with us at Craft Your Passion!
A stunning shaker card! The details are amazing and so are the embellies. We loved having you join us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Anything Goes challenge.
This is really a wonderful creation! And it includes the REAL christmas message ;-)
Thank you for joining our ATG challenge at Through the craft room door.
Hope to see you back next challenge!
Aly DT member TTCRD
Thanks for the Challenge. Good luck with your entry and I'll hope to see you next time as well.
Jacqueline ~ DT for World Wide Open DT Challenge
Oh this is lovely :) thank you for joining in at Petal Lu, Claire xXx
Wow Susan, what an amazing layout! Awesome details as well, love everything about it. Thanks so much for playing at The Paper Shelter's Sentimental Challenge this week. Hugs:) Audrey DT
As always this is fabulous Susan, love the design and the lovely colour scheme.
Thank you for joining us at Where The HeART Is. I hope you will join us again soon.
Hugs Erin xx
Gorgeous card..love the dimension and your design is fabulous.
Thank you so much for joining in with us at Where the heART is..
Gorgeous card Susan, the whole design of this is absolutely brilliant! LOVE it :-)
thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge
Lols x x x
Wow I love the snowglobe design and such an awsome idea making it into a shaker easel. Love the colouring and details too. Thanks for playing at Lemon Shortbread and good luck. Hope to see you back later today for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member Lemon Shortbread xx
What a totally fabulous card, Susan. I love everything about it. Thank you for joining us at Digistamps4Joy Challenge. I hope to see you again soon.
Stunning project.love the snowglobe.Thank you for joining us at Crafting with an attitude challenge.Wish you luck.
Lovely Christmas card!
Thanks for sharing with us at Your Scrapbook Place
¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
Shell in Alaska (DT)*
Another beautiful card, thanks for sharing with Sisters of Craft and good luck. Wendy DT x
Gorgeous shaker card! Love the design and all of the amazing details! Thank you for joining our Great Impressions Challenge this month, and I hope you to see you next month.
Ruza ~ GI Designer
Such wonderful coloring and loving the design.
Thanks so much for sharing!
Let's Color linky party
Critters and Creatures linky party
"""""""I just want to say that your article is just as great. The clarity of your message is simple
excellent and I can assume that you are an expert on this matter.""""""
easy video maker crack
easy video maker platinum key
easy video maker online free
easy video maker crack download"
You are so cool! I don't suppose I've read something like that before.
So nice to find someone with a few original thoughts on this subject matter.
Hi, happy that i saw on this in google. Thanks!
very helpful post .Feel Free to ask any questions .
You are wonderful! Thanks! I will definitely comeback.
It’s very informative and you are obviously very knowledgeable content on your site. 경마
I want to to thank you for this good read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it. 릴게임
Post a Comment