Make It Crafty - Fern Log Digi Stamp. They have some great background stamps and I thought this one would go just perfect with the fairy! I colored Whispy with Copic markers and the log and mushrooms were colored with Prismacolor Pencils. I used all cardstock.. wow.. I just realized that LOL Me... using no patterned paper?? How strange!! LOL I used green pearls, white opal liquid pearls on the mushrooms, Stickles - Frosted Lace on the wings and Walnut Stain Distress Ink. the circles where made with one of my circle punches and then from using a paper folding technique on Desire's Blog - Doing Life. If you click on Tutorials, there are several paper folding tutorials there.. so fun! She is an amazing talent too! I used Tinkerbell as my Fairytale... and in the movie Peter Pan when they try to keep her alive by saying I Do Believe In Fairies... I Do! I Do! .. LOL Whenever one of us says I do.. the rest of us start saying that. We do that a lot with different sayings!!
Outfit: YG21, YG23, YG25
Skin: E00, E01, E11, R20
Eyes: B02, B04
Lips: R20, R22
Hair: Y21, Y23, YR21, YR24
- Challenge #15: For The Kids @ Eureka Stamps
- Anything Goes @ Word Art Wednesday
- Challenge 244: Girls Only! @ Cute Card Thursday
- #192: Fancy Fold - Crafty Sentiment @ Dutch Dare Card Challenges
- Challenge #17: Anything Goes @ Brown Sugar Challenge Blog
- Challenge #122: Everything But Christmas @ Fun With Shapes and More
- Ch #89: Anything Goes @ Paper Playtime
- Ch #47: Anything Goes @ Pause Dream Enjoy
- The Favorite Movie Challenge @ The Greeting Farm
- PPC #89: Say It With Sentiments @ The Squeaky Scrapper
- November Challenge: Wonderful Wood @ A Seriously Creative Challenge
- Challenge 24: Anything Goes @ Creative Card Crew
- Anything Goes @ Dilly Beans
- Challenge #12: Something That Flies @ Delicious Doodles Challenges
- Challenge #48: Anything But A Christmas Card @ Pile It On!
Wow.. it's been a busy week. I feel like I have been on the run since Thursday.. Oh wait! I have LOL That's hard for a person like me that is a complete home body. I like to be home.. just the way I am. But it was a nice Thanksgiving with my sister, my mother and my kids. Just wish Kevin would have been there. We had a good time. We played dominoes for a little while in the evening and then it was time for us to head home. We got to my sisters about 7:30 am and didn't leave until about 7:30 pm. I was exhausted!! And I was glad to get home and crawl into bed. We went back on Friday and hung out in the afternoon for a bit. We had cake for Michael... He is 14 years old today!!! Happy Birthday Michael :) And my sister went in with me and we got him a Nook Tablet. He seemed really happy with his gift. And that's about it. He has requested his very own broccoli casserole LOL!! So, I told him I would make one today for him. That is my thing.. every Thanksgiving and Christmas I have to bring the broccoli casserole!
Kevin's leaves for Sydney in a week for his interview at the Consulate!!! Oh, I am so excited!! I can't believe how close we are!! We should be speaking with the attorney some time this week.. one last go around with him and make sure we have everything in order. I'm praying he will be home in a couple of weeks!!
Off to church soon. I have a meeting before church about Bailey doing some extra things with church. She is going to join the kids choir and be on the media team. I couldn't be happier that she is getting more involved in church. Now what to do with Michael ...
I hope you all have a wonderful day!!!