Followers

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Just Another Day.. Is it Friday Yet?

Tuesday Tuesday Tuesday.. Its not Monday, but it's not halfway through the week either! Just another day at the beginning of the week. I'm at work taking a few minutes break and I wanted to see if I could get my post in for today. I hope everyone is having a Terrific Tuesday!

I'm working on the layout of us seeing Kevin off to the airport. It was one of the hardest things I've ever done, seeing him off and knowing I would have to wait for so long to see him again. I should finish that layout tonight. After that I will work on a page of our dog, T-Bone and that should be the last page in the album. In another month or less hopefully I will be mailing that album off to him and planning on an interview at the Consulate. Keep your fingers crossed, say a little prayer for us. I just want to move on to the next step. I want him home.

You know, there are so many challenges out there, cards, pages, sketches for both, color challenges and they go on and on and on. I've been trying to figure out a way to organize them so when I want to make a card it is easier to find or if I'm looking for a page sketch I know where to go. I've been trying to compile a list and I'm going to put it on the blog on a tab so I can share my list for everyone. Hopefully, it will help others out as much as it will help me! I've been thinking about updating the blog as well. There are so many things out there that I stopped doing .. scrapbooking, designing my own graphics, designing sketches, and more. I am going to work on updating some things on the blog; making it my own. I'll just have to do a little at a time.

So, here is an oldy, but goody. This is my mother.. These were Club Scrap items. I hope you all have a wonderful day and rest of your week!!




No comments: