Followers

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Sweet Wee Girl with Kitten.

Hi everyone!! I've been working all weekend to get the Zibbet shop all set up. I finally got most of everything in there:  Sentimental Susan @ Zibbet  I still have a little bit of clean up to do, but at least most everything is loaded for now. Might be able to get more done tomorrow. I love that Zibbet gives you the ability to break out everything into sections. That was a huge selling point for me at Zibbet! Now I just need to get the website out there, do my little tweaking and then add as I go! So, we'll see what happens :)

I'm also throwing another reminder out there.. there is  about 10 days left on the DT Call over at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges. I can't believe the applicants.. amazing!! I'm not sure how we will choose!! And all the wonderful sponsor spotlights going on.. you don't want to miss it!! It's been fun!

On to a card now. Here is another of my ones that I colored up with my Prismacolor Pencils. This is another Wee Stamp! I LOVE Wee Stamps! And.. another Christmas card :)  So, I've had these printed up for at least a year LOL and they have been waiting for me to color. I'm really glad I got them all colored up!!

Love this stamp :)  The Merry Christmas is a Paper Smooches stamp. Everything was colored with the Prismacolor Pencils. I added a little bit of Copic Opaque White around on the berries. I popped some of the pieces.. the berries, the kittens feet, the scarf piece around her neck and the top of the boots .. Oh .. and her earmuff :)  Really loved these papers too!! They are Winter Wonderland by My Mind's Eye. I used a Spellbinders die on the red patterned paper behind the girl and I inked the edge black. And that's it. I didn't add anything else to it. I really wanted the image to stand out on this card.

Challenges:

28 comments:

Margaret said...

Such a cute Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at DigiStamps4Joy for this challenge.
Margaret, DT

KC said...

this is such a cute piece! I love the layers...could you please come back and link up with the blue inlinkz frog. thanks for joining us at Musically Challenged!

Unknown said...

Thanks Margaret!! :)

Unknown said...

Yes KC!! I went back and did that :) It wasn't showing up before. Thanks for coming by!!

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Beautiful card, love the layers! Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges!
Rachelle DT
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

catherine said...

This looks so pretty Susan and thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week
x catherine

Cathy P said...

Such a beautiful card, Susan! I love all of the dimension and layers you added to this sweet image. I bet it looks fabulous IRL. Amazing coloring, too. Thanks for linking your card up with us at the Sister Act Challenge Blog.
Hugs, Cathy xx

carol said...

Gorgeous Christmas creation, so sweet, thanks for joining in with our Christmas challenge at CRAFT x carol

Unknown said...

Such a sweet card, beautifully done inside and out. Thanks for joining our Christmas challenge this week at Sweet Stampin, good luck. Hugz Suzanne DT

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous card love the image and the papers so pretty. Can't wait to see if I have been successful as I have applied for a DT spot so fingers and toes are crossed. Lol. Love Alison xx

Desire Fourie said...


This is a wonderful creation with great details and perfect for our ‘3 LAYERS + 3 DESIGN PAPERS’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Unknown said...

Beautiful card!

Thanks for playing in our challenge at Digistamps4Joy! Good luck and we hope to see you again.

DS4J Lindsay DT

wendyp said...

how adorable! Thanks for playing along with There She Goes Challenge!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh she is so cute and I love the cute card design and dp you used. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a cute and very beautiful card Susan.
Thanks for join us at Digistamp4Joy.

Greetings karin DT member


Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Hi Susan,
That's a very sweet image. Nice polka dots too and fab card. Thank you for playing along with us at DigiStamps4Joy and we hope to see you again.
Hugs,
Asmah
[DS4J DT Member]
[Qinaahana Arts And Crafts ~ My Personal Blog]

Qie said...

Beautiful and cute card. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Brown Sugar. Good luck.

Dangina Martinez said...

Love your gorgeous 3D. Thank You so much for joining us this week and sharing your fabulous project with us. Good Luck and Tons of Hugs, Dangina

Ceal said...

Adorable sweetness!
Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps for our anything goes challenge.

Chris said...

It's a lovely card. You certainly have succeeded in making the gorgeous image the focal point! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Chris
X

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Oh what a lovely card. This image is so lovely and sweet. I love the colours your used on your card and how you decorated the inside of your card too (this is something I always "think" about doing, but don't get around to) Thanks for sharing at Brown Sugar this week.

Lynn, DT BSCB
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.com.br/

KristyLee said...

Very super sweet card, and you color so wonderfully! Who ever gets this will love it! Thank you for joining us at Musically Challenged!
Peace,
KristyLee
(DT MC)

Crafting Vicky said...

wow those stamps are really awesome. And your coloring is so fabulous!!!!! I'm looking forward to knowing how it's going on zibbet!!!!

Charlene said...

This is such an adorable card...love the way you colored that sweet image. Thanks for playing in our challenge at Digistamps4Joy! Good luck and we hope to see you again.
♥ Charlene DS4J DT

Sandra said...

Amazing! Love the style of this.
Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments.
xxx

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh what a DARLING card! I love all of the details and layers. The image is so lovely! I can not imagine cutting out and layering all of those little pieces. It is fabulous!

Thank you for playing along this month at Freshly Brewed Challenges November Prize Challenge.
Big smiles,
Heather D.
www.freshbreweddesigns.com

Kerri said...

Great card look the popped up look..thanks for joining us over at One Crazy Stamper!!

Ashley said...

Love your card! You did a great job on the image. Thanks for joining us at Scrapping4fun!

~Ashley
Scrapping4fun Challenges DT