Followers

Saturday, November 2, 2013

DT Call at Open-Minded!

Hey everyone :)  Today I went to the school Fall Festival... I set up a table and tried to sell my cards. It didn't go very well! I think it was just not the place for it. There weren't many people and then I was next to an obnoxious woman who kept blocking my table.. was a bit annoying!  That's alright though... I think I need to choose a craft fair! I just need to pick one and then make the decision and be done with it LOL! No more school fairs though.. that was not the smartest idea I don't think LOL!!!



So!! The reason I'm posting is that there is a DT Call posted at Open-Minded Crafting Fun! And I want to encourage everyone to apply!! We need at least 14 crafters!!  If you have never been on a Design Team, but you have though about it??  APPLY!!! That's the only way to get started!!  If you don't think your good enough... Ummm HELLO!!! I know you are!! LOL  Apply!!!  Okay.. that's enough from me LOL!! 

Have a GREAT rest of your weekend!!!  It's all nice and chilly here.. I LOVE this weather!!!  I'll have some cards to post soon!! Just need to get the posts done LOL!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry your craft fair at the school did not work out, Susan, we live and learn, (oops, pardon the pun), LOL...have a lovely weekend xxx

Unknown said...

LOL So true! ;) Maybe the next time I pick something it will work out!! :)

Shazza said...

sorry your craft fair did not work out. I have been to a few like that myself. Thank y ou for the kind comment you left on my blog :-)