Followers

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Happy Meljen's.

Good morning everyone!! And Happy Meljen's Designs Challenge Day!! LOL  And it's Thursday and Thursday is my happy day because its my last day to get up and go in to work! I love working at home on Fridays! Productive, comfortable wonderful days. You can do house work and work work all at the same time and watch a movie too! LOL  I just love it :)

Alright... today at Meljen's Designs we are on Challenge #186 and the challenge is "In A Word (one word sentiment) My one word.. Hello LOL  Hey.. its plain, but it works! Here is my card:

I used this adorable Meljen's Flower Power Car. Love this little car :)  I popped the wheels and the headlights. I used k i memories stamp for the hello. The image is colored with Copic. I also added the Candi at the top of the banners and the gems at the bottom. The papers are all from my scrap box :)  Love when I use my scraps! I need to use a whole lot more so I can get rid of some. I added Diamond Glaze to the window and the headlights.

Challenges:

18 comments:

Donna said...

Hi Susan, thank you for popping by my blog and leaving me a lovely comment, glad you did as now I've found yours and your cards are stunning! The stamp I used was a barkley stamp from Crafters Companion, here is a link to the Uk store, I know you can get him in the states too. Enjoy the rest of your day. Donna x http://www.crafterscompanion.co.uk/shop-by-brand-c2159/barkley-c5934/everyday-c5936/crafters-companion-barkley-everyday-stamp-the-scent-of-summer-p23724

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your pretty card for Crafting Musketeers 'pretty pastels' challenge, Hazel, DT Crafting Musketeers x

Unknown said...

very cute card
the car is sweet ;)

Debs said...

Fabulous card - super fun image and great colours.
Thanks for playing along at AGOAC this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous card love the car so cute. Love Alison xx

Lisa Kind said...

This is adorable! Love that funky car and your color palette! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Sharyn Polesel said...

Fun car image and great colors! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Love the colors and that adorable little car! Very cute. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

Jackie said...

What a darling little bug! I love this! Thank you so much for joining in on our Birthday Celebration at Fab'n'Funky Challenges! We hope you play along with us again soon. Be sure to check back this weekend and next week too!

Jackie, Fab'n'Funky Challenge DT

Cynthia said...

This is really fun, Susan. Great color combo!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Ha -fun image!! Thanks for joining in with JUGS!

Sandy said...

Very cute car! Love your fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.
Hugs,
Sandy

Stephanie said...

What an adorable little car!! I really like the colors you used on your card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Word Art Wednesday.

Jennifer said...

What a sweet card you have created, Susan. Love the designb, and your colour combos.

Thank you for joining in the fun at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge, and good luck in the draw.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

Karen Letchworth said...

What an adorable card. The pink and yellow are so sweet. Thanks for sharing your talents with us,Sussn. I always enjoy seeing your sweet creations. Have a very blessed week.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Rach83 said...

Super funky card, Susan. Love the colour combo of the pink and yellow. Your image is adorable and the flowers make it extra girly.

Thanks for linking up to help celebrate our birthday at Fab'n'Funky Challenges. Be sure to check back soon for more.

Rachel x

Mel @ Princess Melus Crafts said...

Cute colours, love the design!

Thank you for sharing this with us at Aud Sentiments!

Mel xx

KC said...

oh wow those bright colors are awesome...so fun! thanks for joining us at Musically Challenged...hope to see you back again soon!