Followers

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Open-Minded Sponsor and a Crafting Vicky CASE!.

Today we are spotlighting Scribbles Designs over at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!! Boy do we have some amazing sponsors next year. I'm so excited!  For today, Scribbles Designs has been kind enough to offer up a freebie!! So, please head on over to Open-Minded Crafting Fun to grab the freebie. Be sure you shout out a HUGE thank you to Scribbles Designs for the generosity!!

And we were so excited that Scribbles Designs was SO generous, that Vicky and I decided that we would make a couple of cards using Scribbles Designs images and our challenge would be to CASE each others cards!!

Well, let me just start by saying... WHAT!!!??!!!  You want me to CHOOSE one of those awesome cards to CASE!!! LOL!!!!!!!!  That was SO not Easy!!!  I finally settled on this one after forever trying to choose!! LOL

Fantastic card, isn't it!!! I just love it! Love the distressing, the inking... the elements are perfect!! Just awesome!

So, for this challenge I used the freebie - #606 Birdhouse #1. And here is my CASE of Vicky's card:

I colored it all up with my Copic. I inked the edges of the image and the sentiment. I added the little flowers and the pearls and I distressed the edges of the paper. This was a lot of fun :)  I'd copy Vicky any day!! LOL!!

Challenges:




19 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

Your card is just so beautiful!!!! This is caseing my card and making it better ;o) Love the papers you have used. I would say that I would case your cards all the time too.... but that would be a lie because they are way too hard to do with all that awesome decoupage!!!! I'm just in awe of what you do. You really rock ;o)

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Susan love all the colours you have used here xxx

Shirley-Anne said...

Love the layers , the distressing and the colouring of fun image .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Pia S said...

Your CASE of Vicky's card looks GREAT! Even though the layouts are the same, your cards look very different. Both are beautiful in their own way:) Love the freebie you've used!
I hopped over from MIM to visit.

BethieJ said...

Your card is LOVELY!! Loved the papers you used!!
THANKS for stopping by my blog!!
I too saw you on MIM!! :)
Have a GREAT Day!

Janine said...

Lovely card to CASE and great result. Nice image and colours

kanatanewf said...

Beautiful - the distressing really suits the rustic image. Thanks for joining us as the Sister Act Card Challenge this week! Sheena B.

Sharon said...

Such a beautiful card! Love the image and the whole layout. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Paper Playtime!!!! :)

DIANA L. said...

This is so cute I just love it.
Thank you for joining us at Creative inspiration paints.
CI design team member
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Wonderful card. Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspiration's with our anything goes challenge , hugs Tania (DT) xx

CraftingMum said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations. xx

Antonella said...

What a beautiful card, this is a wonderful image you were given!
I saw your project on the MIM Linky Party where I am also partying with my
Thank You Card
I'd love it if you stopped by.
Hugs, Antonella :-)

Kelly Lloyd said...

Gorgeous card
Thanks for sharing with us at crafty sentiments
Hugs Kelly

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Wow, what a beautiful card x

Diane said...

Cute images and suaper cute cards Susan !! Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week !!

hugs Diane xx

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Great creation Susan, I just love your coloring of the image. Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments this week:)

goldie said...

Lovely creation,Susan!
Thanks for playing at Crafty Sentiments Designs !!

Shannon83k said...

Great card, thanks for joining CMC challenge. --DT Shannon

Alyx said...

Great card. Love the colours, layout and all that lovely distressing.

Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx