A different make for today:
For this wine tag I used a Whiff Of Joy image. I colored this up with pencils... Prismacolor or Faber-Castell Polychromos. I did a bit of layering on this image. I added a few gems and a few pearls to this tag. It was all cut using the Silhouette Cameo. I didn't have a wine bottle LOL I hate wine! Bllllechh! So I used my water bottle :D
- August: Anything Goes w/Patterned Paper (7) @ Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.
- August: Anything Goes (12) @ 2 Creative Chicks.
- August Challenge #28: Anything Goes (8) @ Silhouette Challenges.
- Challenge #23: Anything Goes (14) @ Not Just Cards Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #46: Anything Goes (4) @ Inspiration Destination.
- Challenge #240: Anything Goes (3/3) @ Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog.
- Food and/or Drink (1/5) @ Simon Says Stamp! Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #196: Anything Goes (3/5) @ Word Art Wednesday.
- Challenge #4: Anything Goes (3/3) @ Crafting With Friends.
- Challenge #92: Anything Goes (1/3) @ Simply Create Too.
- Challenge #11: Anything Goes (2/3) @ Simply Paper Craft Challenges.
- Challenge #2: Anything Goes (2) @ A Bit More Time To Craft.
- Challenge #31: Anything Goes (1/3) @ CCC Digi Creations.
- Bottom's Up (1/2) @ Sweet Stampin'.
- Challenge #137: Anything Goes w/No Twist @ 613 Avenue Create.