Ahoy Matey! Take a look at this card:
This was another card using the Silhouette Cameo. The layered skull was also cut with the Cameo. I did a lot of hand drawing on this card. I added the slats across the boat using a Prismacolor brown marker. I also added the black on the poles and the nest. I colored the skull on the flag with a white marker. I also added some chalk along the edge of card and a light shade on the sails to add a bit of dimension and detail. I had that colored map in my stash of images and decided to add it to the inside of the card. It was colored using my Copic markers probably over a year ago. The base of the card is make from Kraft.
- Challenge #123: Boys and Men (3) @ Fairytale Challenge.
- July Challenge #70: Sun, Sea and Sand (2/3) @ Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
- Challenge #186: Nautical (1) @ Ooh La La Creations Challenges.
- August: Anything Goes (8) @ 2 Creative Chicks.
- August Challenge #37: Chalk It Up (1/2) @ Connie Can Crop.
- August Challenge #28: Anything Goes (5) @ Silhouette Challenges.
- Challenge #23: Anything Goes (10) @ Not Just Cards Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #238: Transport (1/3) @ Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge.
- Challenge #151: Anything Goes (3/3) @ QKR Stampede.
- Challenge #118: Anything Goes (5) @ Sister Act Card Challenges.
- Challenge #136: Anything Goes w/Optional Black, White and Favorite Color (3/3) @ 613 Avenue Create.
- Challenge #18: Boys Will Be Boys (2) @ Dragonfly Journeys*
- Challenge #274: Anything Goes (3/3) @ Craft Your Passion Challenges.
- August 11th-17th: Anything Goes (2/2) @ Through The Craft Room Door.
- Challenge #110: Maritime (1) @ Deep Ocean Challenge Blog.