Here is my share today:
This image is an image from Digital Delights by Looby Loo. It was all colored with my pencils.. I can't remember if I used the Prismacolor or the Faber-Castell Polychromos. Then it was layered a bit. This was another card cut with the Silhouette Cameo. I loved the swirls and flakes on the bottom of the white and I covered those with some white glitter to add some sparkle. I used Diamond Glaze on the Christmas Lights to give them shine. I used some Snow Marker for all the snow on the ground, the trees and the roof to add that wonderful texture. There is a large gem in the middle of the largest snowflake cut. I took the negative cut from the Season's Greetings tag and added that to the inside.
- Challenge #85: Christmas In July (2/3) @ Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Challenges.
- August: Snowflakes (2) @ Christmas Cards All Year Round.
- August: Anything Goes w/Patterned Paper (5) @ Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenges.
- August: Anything Goes (9) @ 2 Creative Chicks.
- August: Anything Goes w/Twist of Glitter (3/3) @ Scrapbook Blessings Club.
- August Challenge #28: Anything Goes (6) @ Silhouette Challenges.
- Challenge #23: Anything Goes (11) @ Not Just Cards Challenge Blog.
- HLS August Christmas Challenge: Sparkle (2) @ Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge.
- Snow In Summertime (2/3) @ Moving Along With The Times.
- Challenge #18: Anything Goes (2) @ Paper Babe Stamps.
- Challenge #118: Anything Goes (6) @ Sister Act Card Challenge.
- Challenge #241: Something That Begins With S (Snowflake, Season's Greetings, Silhouette Cut, Snow, Sparkle) (2) @ Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge.
- Challenge #36: Anything Goes (2) @ Weekly Christmas Card Challenges.
- PIO #81: Summer or Winter (1) @ Pile It On!.
- Challenge #46: Anything Goes (1) @ Inspiration Destination.