Then, when I came home I got busy on the card I was working on and finished that! So overall, it was a really good day. Now I need to start coloring the next image. I don't think I'm going to get done all I want to get done this month. I'm so slow LOL Coloring is slow, creating is slow! I'm just slow! There is no other way to say it.
Here is my share for today:
I love A Day For Daisies images. She is just so delicate. I used Copic Markers to color this. I used Kraft paper for the base. This card was cut using the Silhouette Cameo. I added a bit of lace and put some twine over it. There is a bit of pearls added to the scripture that I arranged and printed. I added some pearls to the inside to finish it off.
- August: Bingo! (pink, pearls/gems, ribbon/lace) (3/3) @ Crafty Calendar Challenge.
- August: Add A Sentiment (3/3) @ Great Impressions.
- August: Anything Goes (14) @ 2 Creative Chicks.
- August Challenge #28: Anything Goes (9) @ Silhouette Challenges.
- Challenge #23: Anything Goes (16) @ Not Just Cards Challenge Blog.
- August: One For The Girls (week 3) @ Stamp and Create*
- Challenge #104: Pearls or Lace (3/3) @ Let's Craft and Create.
- Challenge #18: Anything Goes (5) @ Paper Babe Stamps.
- Challenge #46: Anything Goes (6) @ Inspiration Destination.
- Challenge #214: Lace and/or Ribbon (1/3) @ The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog.
- Three or More Layers (3/5) @ Crafting By Designs.
- Challenge #196: Anything Goes (5/5) @ Word Art Wednesday.
- Challenge #92: Anything Goes (3/3) @ Simply Create Too.
- Challenge #11: Anything Goes (3/3) @ Simply Paper Craft Challenges.
- Challenge #119: Anything Goes (4) @ Sister Act Card Challenge.
- Challenge #2: Anything Goes (4) @ A Bit More Time To Craft.
- Challenge #31: Anything Goes (3/3) @ CCC Digi Creations.
- Use Ribbon/Lace/Twine (1/3) @ Digi Designs Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #137: Anything Goes w/No Twist (2/3) @ 613 Avenue Create.
- Challenge #138: Anything Goes (1/3) @ Artistic Inspirations.
- Hand Colored Image (1/2) @ Melonheadz Friends.
- Challenge #94: Lace (1/3) @ Creative Card Crew.