Here is my make for today:
I love different folds and I thought this was a fun one. I used the Silhouette Cameo to cut this. The image is from Whiff of Joy. I colored him with pencils.. who knows if it was the Prismacolor or Faber-Castell Polychromos. I really need to take better notes! I added some white highlighting to the instrument. The sparkly paper is from Michaels; I fell in love with it and I thought it would go perfectly some how with this image. I added the musical notes around the card. I also added a bit of stitching and the layered cut flowers; I used the Silhouette Cameo to cut these flowers. For the center I added a sparkly brad. I loved the scripture for this card, so I arranged and printed it for both sides. Hope you like it!
- Challenge #150: Animals or Birds (7) @ A Gem Of A Challenge.
- July / August Challenge #77: More Than One Fold (2) @ Creatalicious Challenges.
- August: Bingo (stitching, flowers, buttons) (1/3) @ Crafty Calendar Challenge.
- August: Anything Goes w/Patterned Paper (6) @ Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.
- August: Anything Goes (10) @ 2 Creative Chicks.
- Challenge #23: Anything Goes (12) @ Not Just Cards Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #323: Flowers (2) @ Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog.
- FFC #100: Anything Goes (3/3) @ Jo's Scrap Shack.
- Challenge #149: Add Some Flowers (1/3) @ Glitter N Sparkle Challenge Blog.
- Everything Goes With An Image (3) @ The Ribbon Girl Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #46: Anything Goes (2) @ Inspiration Destination.
- Challenge #240: Anything Goes (1/3) @ Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog*
- Challenge #196: Anything Goes (1/5) @ Word Art Wednesday.
- Challenge #386: Anything Goes (1) @ Cute Card Thursday.
- Challenge #4: Anything Goes (1/3) @ Crafting With Friends*
- Challenge #11: Anything Goes (1/3) @ Simply Paper Craft Challenge.
- Challenge #119: Anything Goes (1) @ Sister Act Card Challenge.
- August: Anything Goes w/glitter, embossing powder, flocking @ Sparkle N Sprinkle*