I love this image. It was created by Mi Ran when she started getting into the crafting world. I have had it colored for quite some time and just wasn't sure what I was going to use it for. Here is what became of that image:
The image was colored with Copic Markers. I've added some ribbon and a charm. There are several die cuts added, the leaves, the squares and the little flower is actually a negative from a die cut. I added a gem right to the center of that flower. I also added a small doily under one of the die cuts. Then the pennant was added with a stamped "Thinking of You". The yellow background is embossed with dots.
Copic Markers Used:
- Hair: E21, E97, E99, E59, E39
- Eyes: E25, E39, E59
- Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
- TBone: E95, E97, E99
- Mouth: R59, R89
- Shirt: G12, G14, G17, G19
- Paw Prints: T1, T3, T5, T7, T9
- Background: Y11, Y15, Y19; YR23, YR24, Y38
- Challenge #44: Anything Goes (15) @ Creative Craft Cottage.
- Challenge #54: Use A Metal Embellishment (1/3) @ Inky Chicks.
- Challenge #200: Anything Goes (9) @ Use Your Stuff.
- Challenge #237: Anything Goes (3/3) @ Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge.
- Challenge #5: Anything Goes (3/3) @ Crafting With An Attitude.
- Challenge #117: Anything Goes (5) @ Sister Act Card Challenge.
- August: Anything Goes w/Ribbon (2) @ 3 Girl JAM.
- Challenge #150: Animals or Birds (3) @ A Gem Of A Challenge.
- Challenge #15: Anything Goes (3/3) @ Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.
- Challenge #273: Anything Goes (2/3) @ Craft Your Passion Challenge.
- Challenge #23: Anything Goes (3) @ Not Just Cards Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #117: Anything Goes (3) @ The Cheerful Stamp Pad.
- Tic Tac Toe (embossing, ribbon, charm) (1/1) @ The Outlawz Greeting Card.
- Anything Goes (1/3) @ Clear It Out Challenge Blog.
- Anything Goes (1/2) @ Through The Craft Room Door.
- Anything Goes (1/5) @ Papertake Weekly Challenges.