Here is a friendship card for today:
Yep.. I tried another CAS! LOL The image is Snoozing Puppy from Gerda Steiner Design. The adorable little pup and mouse were colored with Copic Markers. I used some brown and bronze spritz for the background. I added a lined stamp over the top of those... you can barely see it under the pup and mouse. I also added a couple of paw prints stamped. I carried that over to the inside and did some paws there as well. The two papers are from my scrap stash. I stamped the True Friends Are Priceless from Unity Stamps. And that is it. My CAS attempt once again.
Copic Markers Used:
- Puppy Fur: W1, W3, W5, W7, W9
- Puppy Nose: C3, C7, C9
- Mouse Fur: E51, E55, E57, E59
- August: Stamp of the Month @ Gerda Steiner Designs Challenge*
- Challenge #48: Anything Goes (3) @ Inspiration Destination.
- Challenge #198: Anything Goes (3/5) @ Word Art Wednesday.
- Anything Goes (2) @ Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Wednesday Challenge.
- Challenge #2: Anything Goes @ A Bit More Time To Craft.
- Fair and Square @ Crafty Boots Challenges.
- Just Because (1/3) @ Tuesday Throwdown.
- Cute and Cuddly (1) @ Cards In Envy.
- Challenge #23: Anything Goes @ Not Just Cards Challenges.
- Anything Goes (3/5) @ Simon Says Stamp! Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #5: Anything Goes (1/3) @ Crafting With Friends.
- Challenge #12: Anything Goes (1/3) @ Simply Paper Craft Challenges.
- Challenge #98: Use A Sentiment (3/3) @ Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge.
- FFC #103: Anything Goes (1/3)@ Jo's Scrap Shack.