Followers

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

It's Getting HOT! at The East Wind!.

Good morning everyone! Today is the 15th and that means a new challenge at The East Wind. Our theme this time is It's Getting HOT! Now, you might think summer, sun, beach when you think hot, but I took it in another twist LOL  Hot as in Sexy Hot... with the lovely Lucy Loo Sexy Girl with Her Own Style. I love her!! I did my usual color at least three images LOL but I didn't decoupage her, instead I made three separate cards. Here they are:






They are the same design, just a different sentiment on each one. The sentiments are from Create With TLC. I knew right away I wanted to use purple with her and that I wanted there to be purple in her hair LOL So I went with the Black and purple theme. The skull corner was cut out with my Cameo and I covered the top with the purple glitter. I added the gems and pearls on the side of her.. black pearls and purple gems. I added the twine between Lucy Loo and the sentiment and I added the three black buttons on the side. The edge has a strip of black lace that hangs off the edge. I thought it gave it a nice touch. I colored these images with my Copic markers.

Copic:
  • Purple in Hair, Outfit and Eyes: V12, V15, V17
  • Black in Outfit, Hair and Shoes: C3, C5, C7, C9
Challenges:

20 comments:

Svenja said...

Great work! Thanks for taking part in our Paperminutes Challenge.

DonnaMundinger said...

Brilliant! LOVE the purple and fabulous design, Susan, and each of the sentiments fits her perfectly. xxD

Penny said...

Fabulous card, Susan! Love the purple! Great image & coloring, wonderful design and such fun embellies. And your sentiment is too funny! :^)
Hugs, Penny

UNKY said...

Susan, What a fantastic colouring! Wow, All the different Sentiments are all so Lucy ^^ ! xxx Unky

KarinsArtScrap said...

Susan this is stunning love it.


Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

Greetings Karin DT Coördinator


mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
Mags
x

Unknown said...

Great project love the colors they pop ! thanks for Joining in at The Stamping Chef

Blossom Cards said...

lovely card thanks for sharing with SBBC this week Rachel dt

Anne Temple said...

Fabulous trio of cards. Love all the purple and the different sentiments you added to each. So glad you shared them with us for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge.

Zw@@n said...

Great cards, Susan. Your colouring is fab. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

nnalorac said...

Gorgeous card Susan, Fab colours and image. Thanks for sharing with us over on AYLI. Carolxx

Dewi Lestari said...

Fab as always! Thanks for joining at Crafty Sentiments Designs
Hugs
Dewi

Crafting Vicky said...

Love the colors you have used for this card! Fabulous sentiment as well.

Thanks for joining us in our Punches or dies challenge at Digi Choosday Crafting Vicky (DT)

Eve's Been Reading said...

Very cool card and it fits in with the theme of 'dies and/or punches' at Digi choosday challenge. Yvonne (DT)

Hazel said...

My kind of colours. Thanks for sharing your super creation for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 37 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

Denise Goeldner said...

Fabulous creation, great layouts & colours too, love the sentiments. Thanks so much for joining us over at Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Challenge, good luck and hope to see you again.
~ Denise DT ~
Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Challenge
{Denise's Patch of Creativity}

Tracie said...

Great card. I really like colors you used. Thanks for playing along with us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

Helen said...

Great card - love those sentiments!

Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

Helen x

maureenjscott said...

Gorgeous cards Susan!!! I love the sentiments! Awesome! Thanks for joining us at Left of Center this week, I hope see you join us again in the future. Mo dt coordinator xxx

Lynne said...

Totally gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday!!