Today I am sharing my second Cuddly Buddly post with you for November:
I decided to use the Budding Vine Corner from Lilyboo's Pretty Cottage. Once I had those colored up I knew that I wanted to do just a pretty simple card, but I needed some fantastic sentiment to go in the middle. And what better sentiment to put in the middle but a wonderful scripture!! And then I found Kim MacFarlane's Holy Scriptures and I knew I had found what I wanted. I saw this scripture which she put into the shape of the Cross and I just LOVE it!! That is when it came together. I colored the corner with my Copic Markers. I added some stitching, some Embossing Enamel and the pearls. It is a pretty simple card for me, but I don't think its quite CAS. LOL Oh well! Maybe it would be considered CAS to some? I'm not even sure! That is how CAS illiterate I am!! I also inked around the white paper with Rose ink. I layered the same papers on the inside and added some stitching and pearls to finish it off.
Copic Markers Used:
- Flower: R20, R22, R24
- Leaves: YG01, YG05, YG09
- Vine: E31, E34, E35, E37
- Challenge #127: Pairs or Two Of A Kind (two corners) @ Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenges.
- November: CAS @ Paula Holifield Crafts.
- Challenge #29: Colour/Anything Goes @ Creative Craft Cottage.
- Challenge #1: Anything Goes @ A Crafty Mess.
- Challenge #225: Anything Goes @ Stampavie and More.
- Embossing w/Optional Twist of Sparkle @ Time Out Challenges.
- Challenge #57: Anything Goes @ Creative Fingers Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #84: Anything Goes @ Sister Act Card Challenge.
- Week #286: No Design Papers Allowed @ Allsorts.
- Challenge #99: Anything Goes w/Optional Subway Art @ 613 Avenue Create.
- Challenge #239: Use a Digi @ Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #32: Anything Goes @ Scribbles & Scrap Blog and Challenge.
- Anything Goes @ That Craft Place Ltd Challenge Blog.
- TPE278: Anything Goes @ The Pink Elephant.
- Anything Goes @ Whoopsidaisy Challenge.
- Nov 25-Dec 1: Anything Goes @ Through The Craft Room Door.
- Challenge #277: Embossing @ Crafty Creations Challenges.
- Challenge #205: Anything Goes @ Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog.
- Anything Goes @ Simon Says Stamp! Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #160: Anything Goes @ Word Art Wednesday.