Alright... on to the new Challenge at The East Wind! We are on Challenge #18 and it is the first of the month. That means that we have our Freebie Challenge! If you haven't joined us at The East Wind, be sure you do!! And November's freebie is another AMAZING beauty from Kyra... Aurora Go Green! And what do we mean by Go Green? Well... you can use green on your project.. or you can recycle something... Or Both! LOL
I went with a Tri-Shutter Card for Aurora. I love creating these cards. All of the papers are scraps. I added a bit of green on her and a bit of green paper. She is all colored with Copic Markers. The two snowflakes are actually wood accents and they are loaded up with some gold glitter. I added gold and maroon-ish dew drops. The swirls are from a Memory Box die. My two recycled items are the photo slide frame in the center and the bottle cap towards the back. I added a wrap of black wire and a gold bell onto the photo slide frame. I pounded the bottle cap to flatten it and it gives it such a great design I think. Then I painted it with some gold paint. I put a circle "Merry Christmas" sentiment into the bottlecap and filled it with Diamond Glaze. The poinsettia was cut with my Cameo and layered. I added two sizes of pearls to the center to finish that off. I did do a little bit of decoupage on Aurora. I popped part of her hat, the front of her scarf, the front of her dress and the basket. I also used my Prismacolor Premier Fine Line Black Marker to add some detailing and shading to Aurora and I used some Copic Opaque White to add some detailing as well! :) Hope you like it!! I can't wait to see what you come up with!!
Copic Markers Used:
- Cape, Green on Scarf: YG11, YG13, YG17
- Gloves and Dress: B0000, B000, B00, B01, B02
- Scarf and Hat: V000, V12, V15, V17
- Hair: Y21, Y26, YR24, E25, E29
- Shoes: E21, E23, E25, E29
- Basket: E31, E33, E34, E35, E37
- Skin: R11, E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
- Occasions (Christmas)
@Just Inspirational Challenges.
- Anything Goes
@ 4 Crafty Chicks.
- Anything Goes @ Simon Say's Stamp! Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #180: Is It Too Early For Christmas? @ The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #53: Anything Goes @ The Stamping Chef.
- Challenge #156: Anything Goes @ Word Art Wednesday.
- Winter Is Coming @ Moving Along With The Times.
- Challenge #253: Anything Goes @ Crafty Catz.
- Challenge #81: Anything Goes @ Sister Act Card Challenges.
- October: Snowflakes
@ Sweet Stampin' Christmas.
- DSC #112: Anything Goes @ Digitally Sweet Challenges.
- Challenge #111: 3 of a Kind (3 Glitter Covered Wooden Snowflakes) @ QKR Stampede*
- Anything Goes w/a Twist of Christmas @ The Outlawz / Friday Color Challenge*
- November: Christmas Cards @ Bearly Mine Challenges.
- Challenge #36: Anything Goes w/Twist of Add A Robin @ Completely Christmas.
- Challenge #11: Anything Goes @ Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog.
- November: It's All About Christmas @ Crafty Calendar Challenge.
- November: Anything Goes @ Mema's Crafts.
- November: Anything Goes Christmas @ Sketches For All / Cheryl's Christmas Card Challenge Group.
- Challenge #53: Anything Goes w/Twist of Layers @ Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge Blog.
- November Challenge #61: Christmas Non Traditional Colors @ The Emerald Fairies Challenge Blog*
- November: Anything Goes @ Catch The Bug Challenge Blog.
- November: Christmas @ Kit and Clowder.
- Challenge #260: Non Traditional Christmas Colours @ Totally Gorjuss.
- November Challenge #28: Anything Goes @ V's Sweet Ideas Blog.