Crafting Vicky to help me out LOL!! And she knew just what was needed!! THANK YOU Vicky :) For always being there for me!! And here is what I ended up with in the end:
Pilot Henry... and he is just too cute! You can of course find him and all of the other wonderful digital images, stamps and supplies at the Whiff Of Joy Store! As you already know.. he is decoupaged. Everything is popped but his back ear, feet and tail I think! I colored him with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol. The papers are Rough and Tumble by Samantha Walker by Carta Bella. I stitched the two strips towards the top. The "dream.", "hope.", "fly.", and "soar." are my handwritten sentiment. I added the 3 small blue gems.. inked the edges of image and thanks to Vicky!!!, I added the two blue buttons on the left and added the brown twine. I think it definitely helped to fill that empty space that was driving me crazy! LOL The inside is done with the same papers and I stitched around the inner black paper. Thanks for looking!!
- Challenge #222: Child's Play @ Little Red Wagon.
- Anything Goes with Twine or String @ Simon Says Stamp! Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #117: Anything Goes @ Word Art Wednesday.
- Challenge #73: Anything Goes @ QKR Stampede.
- Challenge #42: Anything Goes @ Sister Act Card Challenge.
- February Anything Goes @ Catch The Bug Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #157: Anything Goes @ Drunken Stampers.
- January Wordplay: Yellow @ My Creative Moments.
- Challenge #70: Buttons @ Glitter N Sparkle Challenge Blog.
- January: Stitching @ Bunny Zoe's Crafts.
- Challenge #11: Always Anything Goes @ Scribble and Scrap Blog & Challenge.
- February: Anything Goes @ One Crazy Stamper Dot Com.
- Man Up! @ Paula Holifield Crafts.
- Challenge #100: Your Own Personal Style (decoupage) @ Digi Darla's Challenges.
- MIM #177: Anything Goes @ Make It Monday.
- February: All About Boys @ The Crafty Bloggers Network.
- Challenge #126: Anything Goes @ Paper Makeup Stamps.
- Challenge #3: Anything Goes @ The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Blog.