Today I am posting one more Mother's Day card. This one sold already.
This one is using Flower Monkey from A Day For Daisies. I've colored this image with Copic Markers and I've created the sky using a monthly lesson from Kit and Clowder. I've added several die cuts, the vines, the oval, the butterfly. I cut the yellow flowers to make those pop. I've added some coloring and inking to add some dimension to the die cuts. I've also added some gems to the center of those yellow flowers and small pearls to the butterfly. I've added some small paper flowers, the sentiment is a stamp. These papers were from a pad and the black and papers used for the die cuts are all from scraps. I thought these papers were perfect for this card.
Copic Markers Used:
- Gorillas: N0, N1, N3, N5, N7, N9
- Sky: Y15, Y17, YR14, YR16, E15
- Grass: G21, G94, YG67, G99
- Challenge #155: Anything Goes (2/3) @ Artistic Inspirations
- Challenge #310: Anything Goes (2/3) @ Craft Your Passion Challenges
- Challenge #191: Feminine Cards/Mother's Day (2/3) @ Eureka Stamps
- Anything Goes (2/3) @ Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge Blog
- Challenge #14: Anything Goes (2/3) @ Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog
- Challenge #433: Mother's Day / Father's Day (2) @ Paperminutes
- Challenge #70: Celebrate Mom (2/2) @ Crafty Gals Corner
- Challenge #92: Anything Goes w/Optional Showers and/or Rainbows (2/3) @ Creative Moments
- Challenge #84: Anything Goes (2) @ Inspiration Destination
- April/May Challenge #31: Anything Goes (5) @ Not Just Cards Challenge Blog
- Challenge #276: Anything Goes (2/3) @ Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog
- Challenge #228-229: Anything Goes (2/5) @ Word Art Wednesday
- Challenge #154: Animals + A Sentiment (1/5) @ AUD Sentiments Challenge Blog
- Challenge #18: Add A Sentiment (1/3) @ Jade's Sparkling Butterflies
- DTBST #332: Happy Mother's Day (1/1) @ Sassy Studio Designs
- Add A Sentiment (2/2) @ The Outlawz Twisted Thursday
- Challenge #57: Anything Goes (2/3) @ Art By Miran Challenge Blog
- Challenge #197: Mother's Day (2/2) @ Brown Sugar Challenge Blog
- Challenge #323: Female Only (2/3) @ Crafty Catz
- FFC #137: Anything Goes (1/3) @ Jo's Scrap Shack
- Challenge #190: Feminine Cards/Mother's Day (2/3) @ QKR Stampede
- Challenge #108: Ladies Only (2/3) @ Simply Create Too
- Mother's Day (1/1) @ The Outlawz Paper Ala Mode
- Challenge #19: Anything Goes (2) @ A Bit More Time To Craft
- Challenge #90: Mother's Day / For A Special Lady (2) @ Creatalicious Challenges
- Challenge #13: Anything Goes (2/3) @ Petal Lu Challenge Blog
- Challenge #148: Feminine (2/3) @ The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog
- Challenge #103: All About The Ladies (2/3) @ The Paper Girls Challenge
- Happy Mother's Day / Happy Birthday (2/3) @ Double D Challenges
- Retarte #76: Anything Goes (2) @ Stamp Art Papel Retarte
- Challenge #179: Mother's Day (2/3) @ DL.Art
- Challenge #262: Animals (1) @ Stampavie and More
- May Showcase #10: Anything Goes (2) @ 2 Creative Chicks
- May Challenge #02: Anything Goes (1/3) @ Classic Design Team Open Challenge Blog
- May Challenge #11: Celebrations (2/2) @ Colouring In Scrapland
- May: Anything Goes (2/3) @ Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog
- May: Anything Goes w/Patterned Paper (2) @ Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge
- Challenge #22: Anything Goes (2/3) @ Cute As A Button Challenge Blog
- May Challenge #5: Anything Goes (2) @ Leinzlove Tear Bears Challenge Blog
- May: Mothers and Sisters (2) @ Lunagirl Moonbeams
- May: Anything Goes (1/3) @ Sister Of Craft
- May Challenge #5: Anything Goes (1/2) @ The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge
- May Challenge #9: Anything Goes (1/3) @ Our Crafty Corner
- Challenge #175: Anything Goes w/Optional Twist of My Sentiments Exactly (frame your sentiment) (1/3) @ 613 Avenue Create
- Challenge #117: Card For A Woman (1/2) @ Come and Get It Challenges
- Challenge #187: One For The Ladies (1/3) @ Glitter N Sparkle Challenge Blog
Brilliant creation and colours are gorgeous. Thanks so much for sharing in our current challenge and hope you will join us again.xx[aNNie DT/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]
This looks wonderful.You've coloured the image so beautifully and love your arrangement of the die cuts.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
Hi Susan, wow i love your card!! Your colouring of the image and the background colouring is absolutely gorgeous.
Thankyou for joining us at Petal Lu. Good Luck and hope to see you back again with us.
Such an awesome creation, love the sky its kinda WOW!!
Thank you for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx
Squawk! What a great coloring of the image and the background. Blacks are really hard to do and you achieved a perfect combo of lights and darks so we can see all the cute features of these monkeys. The sunrise behind them provides a great splash of color to frame them. Nicely done toots!
Thank you so much for sharing your project and creativity at 613 Ave C!
~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C: [ATG/ Twist: Die Cut the Sentiment ]
Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)
Beautiful card Susan, love the sunset background you created. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx
Thank you so much for entering your creative and beautiful art in the Word Art Wednesday challenge. The inside is also very lovely.
Fabulous Susan. Love the image its gorgeous and perfectly coloured too. Also love how you have created your background behind the Apes, just awesome. Great designer papers to blend with your image and also a pleasure to visit your blog and view such nicely illustrated work. Well done love it.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
[Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]
Such a sweet, sweet image! Beautifully colored and I love the paper choices and dies! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede for the weekly challenge!
This is just awesome Susan. Amazing coloring and love the die cuts and design. Thanks for playing along with us at Artistic Inspirations and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT
I LOVE your card. I love the image and you colored so beautifully!!!! The design of the card is very pretty too. Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. Good luck!!! Patricia
Wow your card is stunning, the image it´s so tender, and with all the embellishment it´s like a jungle! Thanks for join us at Creative Moments this time, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs Beatriz DT
What a unique card! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner! Jeanie, DT
Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Sisters of Craft and good luck. Wendy DT x
OMG this is so cool! Awesome image colored to perfection and your design showcased it perfectly! AWESOME job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Mother’s Day / Birthday’ Challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Wow, love this card! Your coloring work is amazing. And I love the green vines, the die cuts and also the patterned papers. Just gorgeous ~ so glad to have this card in my Mothers & Sisters challenge for May at LunagirlMoonbeams.com! Thanks again ~ Karen
Thank you for Joining us at 2 Creative Chicks ~ DT MaryAnn
Super cute card love the image. Alison xx
Thanks for joining our challenge with your lovely card… Those monkeys are so cute. Good luck in the draw and hope you will join us for our next challenge… [Diane-Louise DT for Classic Design Team Challenge]
This is really great!! I love the layering of the vines and the embossed sentiment inside is wonderful
Thank you for entering the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY challenge #179-“Mother’s Day” for this challenge. Have a blessed day
DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
Oh my this card is too cute. I love it. I love the image and the coloring.. It's outstanding. I love the dies you used and the colors. Awesome.. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.
Very cute and relates to every mother I know! Thanks for joining us at the Crafters Café, CarolG & DT
Absolutely stunning card, no wonder somebody has bought it. Love the whole layout and one of my favoutite animals ever, so cute.Thanks for joining us over at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Jean DT XXX
Another amazing mothers day card, the image is so sweet and nice job coloring. Love the papers and the layout. Thanks for joining us at TT.
Very sweet image and fun card design.
Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
♥ Lena, DT
a cute and different mothers day card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz challenge and hope to see you again
Wow. What a fabulous Mother's Day Card. Love the image and your coloring along with the papers and embellishments. Thanks for joining Jo's Scrap Shack this week. AJ DT JSS
Super cute. Love all that diet goodness. Thanks for joining us at Jo's this week.
This is so sweet and so perfectly colored with the blacks - fabulous. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)
Stunning card, so much detail. Thanks for joining us at the Petal Lu challenge, Nicola X
Great card with stunning colouring. Love your border die.Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Come And Get It challenges.
Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Our Crafty Corner challenge. Mary DT x
A gorgeous card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "mother’s day/for a special lady” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
(DT Come and Get It)
(DT Crafty Friends)
Great coloring and card. Thanks for sharing with us at Paper Nest Dolls Challenge.
Thanks for joining us at Stampavie and More.
Wonderful sweet creation! I love image and design! Your colouring is beautiful!
Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge May "ATG".
Very cuuuute! LOVE THIS! Thanks for linking up with us at leinzlovetearbearschallenge.blogspot.com
Post a Comment