So here is the matching card:
For this card I decided on a Stepper. I colored the two images with my Copic markers. I kept with the black, white and red theme of the team. The team is the Allatoona Buccaneers, so I cut the card base, all the paper layers, the flag and the skeleton with the Silhouette. I embossed the red paper behind them. I also cut the A with the Silhouette and added glitter for the black on the A. The Thank You is cut using Sizzlits alphabet. I used some Copic makers to add a bit of detailign to the skeleton pirate. The girls were all colored with Copic and then fussy cut with a small white border around them. I also decorated the inside and had all the girls sign the card before we gave it to her.
Copic Markers Used:
- Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
- Shorts and Socks: C03, C05, C07, C09
- Shirt and Stripe and Sticks: R22, R24, R29, R46
- Goalie Hair: E50, E51, E53, E55, E57
- Goalie Eyes: E53, E55, E57
- Player Hair: Y11, Y21, YR23, YR24
- Player Eyes: B00, B04, B16
- Challenge #18: Add A Sentiment (3/3) @ Jade's Sparkling Butterflies
- Challenge #17: Anything Goes w/Optional Twist of For A Child (3/3) @ Julia Spiri Digital Stamps Challenge Blog.
- E For Embossing Folder (1) @ Alphabet Challenge Blog
- Challenge #108: Anything Goes (3/3) @ Creative Fingers Challenge Blog
- FFC #137: Anything Goes (3/3) @ Jo's Scrap Shack
- Challenge #9: Anything Goes (3/3) @ Morgan's ArtWorld
- Anything Goes (3/3) @ Catch The Bug Challenge Blog
- Challenge #19: Anything Goes (5) @ A Bit More Time To Craft
- Challenge #33: Anything Goes (3/3) @ Lil Patch of Crafty Friends
- Challenge #41: Anything Goes (3/3) @ Paradise Of Stamps
- Challenge #103: All About The Ladies (Ladies Lacrosse) (3/3) @ The Paper Girls Challenge
- Just Us Girls (1) @ Cards In Envy
- Challenge #112: Anything Goes (3/3) @ Creative Card Crew
- Retarte #76: Anything Goes (5) @ Stamp Art Papel Retarte
- Challenge #20: Anything Goes (3/3) @ Crafting With Friends
- Challenge #28: Anything Goes (3/3) @ Simply Paper Craft Challenges
- May: Anything Goes (3/3) @ Crafting By Designs
- May Showcase #10: Anything Goes (5) @ 2 Creative Chicks
- May Challenge #15: Anything Goes (3/3) @ Crafting With An Attitude
- May Challenge #5: Anything Goes (5) @ Leinzlove Tear Bears Challenge Blog
- May Challenge #47: Anything Goes (3/3) @ Paper Creators Crafts
- May Challenge #37: Anything Goes (1) @ Silhouette Challenges
- May: Anything Goes (3/3) @ Sister of Craft
- May: Anything Goes (3/3) @ Stamping Sensations
- May Challenge #5: Anything Goes (2/2) @ The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge
- May: Anything Goes (3/3) @ Your Scrapbook Place
- May Challenge #9: Anything Goes (3/3) @ Our Crafty Corner
- Challenge #117: Card For A Woman (2/2) @ Come And Get It Challenges
- Challenge #187: One For The Ladies (3/3) @ Glitter N Sparkle Challenge Blog
- Challenge #311: Anything Goes (3/3) @ Craft Your Passion Challenges
- Emboss It (1) @ Simon Says Stamp Challenge
- Challenge #15: Anything Goes (2/3) @ Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog
- May 10th - 16th: Anything Goes (2/2) @ Through The Craft Room Door
- Challenge #126: Add Some Embossing (1/3) @ Crafting For All Seasons
- Challenge #71: Polka Dots or Stripes (1/2) @ Crafty Gals Corner
- Challenge #93: Anything Goes w/Optional Black, White & 1 Color (1/3) @ Creative Moments
- Challenge #85: Anything Goes (1) @ Inspiration Destination
- May Challenge #32: Anything Goes (1) @ Not Just Cards Challenge Blog
- Challenge #277: Anything Goes (1/3) @ Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog
- Challenge #15: Anything Goes/Add A Sentiment (1/3) @ The Crafty Addicts
- No Designer Paper (1/3) @ The Sisterhood of Crafters
- Challenge #251: Shape It Up (1) @ Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog
- Challenge #230-231: Anything Goes (1/5) @ Word Art Wednesday
Susan brilliant stepper card love the images and your design. Love Alison xx
What a great sports card for the coach. Love your coloring and the fussy cutting is outstanding too. I bet she loved receiving this. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT
This is such a beautiful card! I love your colouring. Thank you for joining us at the Paradise of Stamps, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
thanks for playing with us at paradise of stamps
Gorgeous card Susan. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx
Thank you so much for sharing your project and entering our Challenge at Creative Fingers Challenge Blog.
Great card. Love the colours and your design. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT
Wow! Super colouring! :) Love how modern and fresh the card feels! Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts and Good Luck! :)
Annabel - Crafty Addicts DT.
Lovely card and wonderful coloring!
Thanks for sharing with us at Your Scrapbook Place
¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
Shell in Alaska (DT)*
WOW What an amazing card!!! Thank you for joining us at Come and get It Challenges #117 ~ DT MaryAnn
Awesome card, thanks for playing along with us at Catch The Bug.
Such a beautiful card, love the color combination, great layout and your great coloring, awesome!
Thanks for sharing in Our Crafty Corner, Crafting with an attitude and The Crafty Addicts. Hope to see you again.
Wonderful card! Great colors. Thanks for playing with us at Crafting with an Attitude :) xx Mari
Fabulous creation Susan! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘NO DESIGNER PAPER’ challenge and please come back again soon!
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Awesome. I love this wonderful card. TFS your creativeness with us at Jo's Scrap Shack.
Love your project, thanks so much for joining us last week at Catch the Bug, hope to see you again very soon!
Great card!!! I love the design and colors. Thanks for sharing with us over Craft Your Passion. Good luck!!! Patricia
Love the layout you chose for this! It has so much visual impact! Love these Lacrosse girls and you did such a great job on them.
Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.
Wow! This is so funny! I love the strong colors and all the images. Great job! Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Hugs, Marzena
Love these images- your card is amazing. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
Wow this is great. Lovely images and fancy card.
Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
Good luck in the draw, Michelle (DT)
This is a fantastic creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations this fortnight!
We are also holding a DT Call over on the blog if you are interested :) xxx
Great card, fab images and colours
Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month
Fabulous fun card! Love it all. Thank you for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons challenge. Mary DT x
wow, wonderful coloring and awesome card! Great work! Thanks for joining us over at PND Challenge. -DT Jammie
What a super cool card, great colouring and love the shape too, thank you for your kind comment on my Dt card at the Crafty Friends challengeblog.hugs Blankina
Great card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this fortnight. Good luck!
p.s. We are holding a DT call over on the blog if your intrested
Wow, such a Fantastic card. I Love your coloring too. Thank you for joining our Challenge over at Leinzlove Tear Bears Challenge Blog. DT Mindy
Stunning card. Love the colors and your coloring of the images. It's striking. Thank you for sharing your brilliant card with us at Stamping Sensation.
Amazing images and wonderful coloring! Love the fun design of your creation too!
Thanks so much for sharing with us in our May Shilouette Challenge Showcase.
♥ Sue Kment
This is just gorgeous! Thanks for linking up with us at leinzlovetearbearschallenge.blogspot.com
Such a great card. Thanks for joining us at Our Crafty Corner.
Post a Comment