Followers

Monday, August 17, 2015

Christmas Witch.

Good morning! And a very Happy Monday!! I can't believe it's time to go back to work already! The weekends go by so quickly! This morning I'm headed to work. I need to go to the gym first and then to my desk to begin my day. Did you have a good weekend?

Sunday was just a lazy day. I colored all day and got my images ready for my new card. I need to work on the actual card when I get home. I'm hoping that I can finish it today! We will see. That was my day yesterday. I love when I have days that I can just craft and not worry about anything else. I don't get that much done during the week. Have a great week everyone!

Here is one for today:







This image is a The East Wind image... I love this little witch! I've created with her before and I had this one colored and just waiting to be created into something. I colored the image with my Copic Markers and I added a bit of yellow glitter to the star. I went with a circle card for this one. All of the circles, including the base, were all cut with dies that I have. The snowflakes are pieces from a Memory Box corner die that I cut. Then there is the doily that I added, then twine and the little white bells. The sentiment is stamped. For the inside I did a border of the paper strips. I thought that was a unique way to decorate the inside.

Challenges:


21 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the inside framed with the bits of paper. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday, in our 196th challenge.
Blessings and Hugs, Carole

Jacee said...

Fabulous festive design, lovely!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Chrissy said...

What a gorgeous card Susan..love the festive colours and fabulous design..such a cute image.I've just had 2 weeks off work and still trying to figure out what I did with my time as it has gone and I'm back to work now..

luv CHRISSYxx

Wendy L said...

Fab design Susan, nice to see you back again at MAWTT, xxxx

Anet's Crafting said...

Adorable Christmas card Susan. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at CCC Digi Creations. We would love to see you again. Anet DT x

Denise Goeldner said...

Adorable christmas card, beautifully done. Thanks so much for joining us over at A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again.
~ Denise DT ~
A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge Blog
{Denise's Patch of Creativity}
{Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}

NanaConnie said...

OK, so I read the title and before I saw the card, I was trying to figure out how Christmas and a witch could be combined, but this is perfect, Susan! What a fun, fun card. :-D Loving the strips of paper inside. Very creative idea.

Judy McKay said...

What pretty details in your Christmas card. Very lovely. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for CCAYR August challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team - thank you also for entering this for my Patterned Paper August challenge - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for August - I'd love to see it there too. x

Loll said...

Cute card. Your colouring is AWESOME! ... and I love the little jingle bells. Very clever design for framing an area on the inside of the card. Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers.

Lena said...

Hehehe, my first thought was "What? Christmas has a witch now?", but then I saw your card and just love it! Super fun and festive!
Thank you for playing along with us at CCAYR.
Have a wonderful day!
♥ Lena - DT
Lena’s Creations

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card I love the image and what you have done with the back of the card that is a good idea. Thank you for joining us this month at Not Just Cards . Hugs Jackie DT

kiwimeskreations said...

What a cute card, beautifully coloured and presented. love the inside of your card. Thanks for joining us at CCC Digi Creations - all the best, and I hope we see you again.
Maxine
DT CCC Digi Creations

gail said...

Lovely cute card, thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers. Gail DT

Ericraft said...

Great card Susan. love to see an East Wind stamp being used too ;)
I love all the embellishments you have added especially those sweet little jingle bells. Thanks for joining us over at Lil patch of crafty frineds. Good luck!
Erica DT

Jackie C said...

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful artwork at Paperbabes, love this TEW image! hugs, Jackie DT member

Bunny said...

Cute card. I love the doily and the jingle bells. Nice papers, too. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

Angie said...

Very cute Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too! Angie- DT/Owner

http://angiescardsanddigisblog.blogspot.com/
http://getcreativechallenges.blogspot.com/
http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.com/

Claudia's kaartjes said...

hi,

What a great card. So lovely. Thanks for joinng us at CCC Digi Creation and good luck.

hugs
Claudia
DT CCC Digi Creation

Ingrid said...

What great sparkle on your card! Love the little effects - great coloring job! Such a cute design, wonderful card. Thanks for playing along with Happy Little Stampers! :)

Jan said...

This is great, thanks for joining us xx Jan PP DT!