Today, my youngest daughter turns 14 years old! And what does she want for her birthday? A job! LOL Yep.. she wants to get a job and start earning money. There are only a few places that will hire a 14 year old -- Chick-fil-a, Kroger and Publix I believe. We will see what happens. Between that and Lacrosse and school... I just don't know!
One of my very favorite people at work just Retired last week. I was asked to help get everything together for a party for him. I created two cards and I'm going to show you the first one I made today. His name is Sherman and he retired from being a security guard here. He was absolutely wonderful! I adored him and I will miss him very much.
I think having to make these two cards is what finally got me out of my funk and back to crafting. This card is the one that I created from my husband and I.
The image is from Just Ink Lined -- Albert. For this card I used Copic Markers to color the image. I used a bit of Diamond Glaze on the windshield and lights. I layered the image a bit as well. I created the sentiment on the front and added some stitching around the squares. Those squares are embossed with gears. Then I added the sentiment to the inside as well.
Copic Markers Used:
- Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
- Pants: YG61, YG63, YG67
- Black: C3, C5, C7, C9
- Silver: C00, C1, C3, C5
- Shirt: Y02, Y06, Y08
- Hat and Slippers: Y02, Y06, Y08; YG61, YG63, YG67
- Horn: Y00, Y11, Y15, YR24
- Floor: E34, E35, E37
- HIMCR #208: Lots of Layers (2/3) @ Hiding In My Craft Room.
- Challenge #271: Anything Goes (3/3) @ Craft Your Passion Challenges.
- Anything Goes (3/3) @ Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge Blog.
- Build It Up (no flat) (2/5) @ Papertake Weekly Challenges.
- Challenge #136: Anything Goes (3/5) @ AUD Sentiments Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #43: Anything Goes (3) @ Inspiration Destination.
- Anything Goes (3) @ Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Wednesday Challenge.
- Challenge #193: Anything Goes (3/5) @ Word Art Wednesday.
- Challenge #2: Anything Goes (3/3) @ Crafting With Friends.
- Challenge #184: A Stitch In Time (2) @ D R S Designs Rubber Stamps*
- July: Anything Goes (3/3) @ Your Scrapbook Place*
- July: Use A Digi or Stamp (3/3) @ Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog.
- July: Patterned Paper (3) @ Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.
- DSC #140: Anything Goes (3) @ Digitally 'Sweet' Challenges.
- July Challenge #22: Anything Goes (3) @ Not Just Cards Challenge Blog.
- July: Anything Goes (3/3) @ Sisters of Craft.
- Challenge #29: Anything Goes (3) @CCC Digi Creations*
- July: Patterns (1/1) @ Stamp and Create.
- Challenge #294: Use Four Of Something (4 Squares) (1/2) @ Crafty Creations Challenges.
- Challenge #44: Anything Goes (3) @ Creative Craft Cottage.