Followers

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

All Flora and Fauna at Faery Ink!!

Good morning again!!  For my second post today I'm sharing my make from Faery Ink!! Today is the beginning of the April Challenge - Flora and Fauna!!









Here is my Flora and Fauna make!!  This is Flora Rose.. isn't she beautiful!! I wanted to make the rose multicolored, so I went with the red tips and yellow rose. I added some yellow lace and put the red ribbon on top of it. I also added the corner die and the butterflies layered. This was a fun card!  I colored it all with my Copic markers and did just a little bit of layering.

Copic Markers Used:
  • Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
  • Leaves: G12, G14, G07
  • Long Leaves: YG01, YG05, YG09
  • Flower and Dress: Y11, Y15, Y18; R35, R46
  • Lips: R00, R20, R22
  • Eyes: B000, B01, B04
  • Hair: E21, E23, E25
Challenges:
    • .

5 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

soooooo beautiful!!! love it!!!!

Jacee said...

What a lovely card Susan, such a great image, gorgeous!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Marilyn said...

Brilliant colouring Susan... really, it is. I like the bright bold colours and that green hair is fabulous.

Katie said...

beautiful project

Susan Renshaw said...

Love it!