You should have come here from Sabine's blog. If not, you should start at the Whiff of Joy Blog. Make sure you leave a comment at each stop along the way, including the Whiff of Joy Blog, and enter your name into the inlinkz on the Whiff of Joy Blog as well to be entered into the drawing for one of the images from the new release.
This is Henry on the Keyboards!! I colored Henry with my Prismacolor Pencils. I colored his tail, the pink on his ears, his mouth and tongue and the keyboard with my Copic Markers. I did a very small amount of decoupage on this image.. I only popped the keyboard. I've added a lot of different die cuts... the card itself is a die ad then the two squares layered on top of it, the two circles, there are many different swirls, flowers and leaves, the butterflies as well. The die cuts are from the Memory Box, Spellbinders and Cheery Lynn. I added the flowers, the gems on the sentiment and pearls on the butterflies. I also added some micro beads on the aqua flowers on the left side and silver stickles on the large green flower. I put one of the butterflies on the inside to finish the inside off.
I have really enjoyed working with these musical digital stamps! They are so fun! The Whiff of Joy Blog Hop starts on May 20th and it will end at midnight CEST on May 22nd. The winners will be announced on the Whiff of Joy Blog. Your next stop along the way will be at Valentina's Blog!!
Here is a master list of the hop in case you get lost along the way!
- Henry was colored with my Prismacolor Pencils
- Henry's Tail and Tongue: R20, R21, R22
- Henry's Mouth: R59, R89
- Piano: N1, N3, N5, N7, N9
- Piano Black Keys: C00, C1, C3
- IIC #159: Flower Power @ Inky Impressions Challenges.
- PWC310: Embellish @ Paper Pretties.
- Die Crazy @ Simon Says Stamp and Show.
- Things With Wings (Butterflies) @ The Outlawz Twisted Thursday.
- Challenge #132: Anything Goes @ Word Art Wednesday.
- R #176: To Die For @ Crafts 4 Eternity.
- Going In Circles @ Creative Corner Challenges*
- Challenge #36: Anything Goes @ Creative Fingers Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #88: Punch or Dies @ QKR Stampede.
- Challenge #57: Anything Goes @ Sister Act Card Challenge.
- Things With Wings (Butterflies) @ Splendiferous Creations.
- Let's Play Bingo (Butterflies, Free Choice, Bling/Rhinestones) @ Come and Get It Challenges.
- Challenge #133: April Showers Bring May Flowers @ My Sheri CRAFTS*
- Challenge #212: Shaped Cards @ Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog*
- Challenge #207: Funky Flowers @ Sentimental Sundays*
- Challenge #69: Bring On The Bling @ The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog.
- May: Anything Goes @ Crafting By Designs.
- Challenge #41: Anything Goes w/Option of Spring @ Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #77: Things With Wings (Butterflies) @ Crafting For All Seasons.
- Challenge #79: Animals @ Ruby's Rainbow.
- May: Flowers @ Bearly Mine Challenges.
- Challenge #65: Die-licious (Use A Die) @ Craftitude.
- Challenge #13: Anything But Square @ Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog.
- ALBC: Flower Power @ Paula Holifield Crafts.
- Challenge #82: Things With Wings (Butterflies) @ Dream Valley Challenges.
- May: In The Garden @ Crafty Little Fairies.
- May: Flowers @ Kit and Clowder*
- May: Use Your Favorite Embellishment @ Ladybug Crafts.
- May: Black @ Sketches For All / Stacy H-W's Stash Challenge.
- May: Stamps and Flowers @ STAMPlorations Blog.
- Challenge #234: April Showers Bring May Flowers @ Crazy 4 Challenges.
- Challenge #71: Two or More Die Cuts @ Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Challenges.
- Challenge #19: Anything Goes @ Crafting From The Heart.
- Challenge #172: Flowers @ Make It Monday with Kraft Outlet.
- Challenge #3: Butterflies
@ Aurora Wings Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #104: Fun With Your Name (S-Stickles, U-Unchained Melody, S-Swirls, A-Aqua, N-Notes) @ Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog*
- Ohhh So Cute! @ Papertake Weekly Challenges.
- Anything Goes @ Through The Craft Room Door.