Followers

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Years!! and some News too!.

Happy New years to everyone!!! I hope you had a great 2013 and I hope you have an even better 2014!!

So, a while back, Whiff Of Joy had a Design Team Call. I thought... hey.. what the heck LOL I'll give it a shot. Then they said they had over 100 applications!!!  I thought... wow.. LOL No way!!!  But hey.. it was worth a shot! And then I got a huge shock when I received an email asking me to be on the team!! I can't tell you how excited and honored I am... and wow at the girls that I get to share this with!!  They are all amazing!! I applied for the Digital Contributors because that is what I love! And I'm so excited!!!

Alright.. enough from me for now :)  Have a great evening or day everyone!!!


5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Huge congrats Susan.
Wishing you all the best that 2014 has to offer.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Congratulations Susan well deserved. Alison xx

KT Fit Kitty said...

An awesome gig, Susan! Congratulations! Well deserved - I just discovered your blog and started following you recently. I enjoy your creations and look forward to seeing your WOJ makes - I love their images!

Teresa Arsenault said...

Congratulations, Susan. I am not at all shocked that they asked you to be on the team. Your work is spectacular.

Sassy Raggedy said...

How wonderful Susan Congratulations...I so proud of you...Good luck with this wonderful group of crafters...Hugz, joann