Followers

Monday, October 14, 2013

There Is A New Challenge Blog In Town!

I'm excited to share with you that Vicky Fortier and myself have started up a new Challenge blog!!


You can find us here:

Don't be alarmed!! LOL There is a Halloween theme over there right now ;)  We are not a Dark Challenge Blog, just an Open-Minded and Fun Challenge Blog!! And we do welcome your dark creations, your cute creations, your religious creations.. we are Open-Minded!

I couldn't be more excited to start this new journey with Vicky!! I hope you all will join us! We will be posting a DT call on November 1st. Our first challenge will be on January 4th. The challenge will run every other Saturday. 

I hope to see you all there!!


3 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

ohhhh so fun!!! This is so exciting! I will be using that banner on mine as well ;o) Thanks for allowing me to share this journey with you!

Desire Fourie said...

All the best. I am so excited for you and Vicky.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Unknown said...

All the very best girls, I am following on Bloglovin, don't want to miss a thing...xxxx