Followers

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Challenge #180 @ MelJen's

Good morning everyone!! And a Happy Thursday to you!! Today is the start of Challenge #180 over at Meljen's!! The theme this week is a sketch:






Here is my card for this challenge:


I used Harvest Cornucopia for this card. I used all scraps, ribbon  and flowers. I used a punch around the edge of the pumpkin paper. I colored everything with Copic and of course I did some decoupage. Hope you like it!!

I'm trying to get it together so I can start entering some challenges and such again. I'm getting a bit caught up at work so hopefully everything is headed the right way :)  Have a great day everyone!


2 comments:

Eret said...

It is so wonderdful, Susan. Love your decopage image and all those lovely flowers. It looks like Autumn. Gorgeous card!
Hugs,
Eret

Roberta; mother of 4, GiGi to 1 said...

Beautiful work!

http://scrappingeverydaymiracles.blogspot.com/2013/10/we-are-having-design-team-call.html

We would love to have you apply for our Design Team!