Kevin and I are once again waiting LOL It seems that is what Immigration is all about... waiting! We got our approval, but then that department has to send it to a different department who issues us a number. That is what we are waiting on. The attorney says that the last number took three weeks. So again... we wait. At least we are moving forward! Every day is a day closer!
Whatever was making me not feel well last week has gone. I feel back to my normal self... So I have no idea what it was.. probably just all in my head LOL Who knows! I'm just glad I'm feeling better!! :)
40 Days of Prayer Day 2:
Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Day Two Prayer Focus
Cry out for deep brokenness, Godly fear and humble repentance to sweep God’s people. (Psalm 51:17; Proverbs 28:13; John 14:15; 2 Corinthians 7:1, 10; Ephesians 5:26-27; Hebrews 12:14)
Pray for believers to fully humble themselves, placing their primary trust in God not in political parties, economics or governments. (2 Chronicles 7:14; Psalm 33:12-22)
40 Days of Prayer Day 3:
Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Day Three Prayer Focus
Pray for an explosion of first love passion for Christ and a deep burden for lost humanity. (Matthew 5:6, 44, 22:37-39; Philippians 2:13; 1 John 4:7-11,20-21; Revelation 2:1-4, 3:15)
Pray for believers to be filled with great conviction and reverential fear of God. Pray that none would commit the blatant idolatry of placing economics or politics above God and biblical truths. (Exodus 20:3-5; Acts 5:29)
- I am thankful that Michael didn't try to hide or lie about missing the school bus today.
- I am thankful that I have Kevin to talk to about things, like Michael missing the bus once a week since school started. He gives suggestions and discusses it with me. It is wonderful to have someone you can talk to about anything and everything.
- I am thankful for the beautiful days we have had. The sun has been bright, the humidity low and the evenings have been cool. It has been glorious.
- I am thankful for the internet and being able to blog, share creations and meet new friends.
- I am thankful for my family.
There is a