I had the great pleasure of working with Amalia's Christmas Present from Dilly Bean Stamps! Megan is an amazing artist.. don't you agree? I colored the image with copic. I have lost my list of colors!! And my desk is such a mess I'm not surprised.. And well.. Kevin enjoys telling me I have the messiest place in the apartment LOL!! I can't help it! Anyway... back to my card.
- Challenge #104: Anything Goes For Christmas @ Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas
- Christmas Challenge @ Di's Digi Designs
- Challenge 210: A Christmas Carol (Pretty Paper) @ One Stop Craft Challenge
- Twisted Thursday Challenge: Anything Goes w/Child Christmas @ The Outlawz
- Challenge #29: Anything Goes @ ATC's and Cards with Attitude
- Challenge #54: Christmas @ Card Crafter's Circle
- It's The Holidays @ Card Makin Mamas
- R #103: Anything Goes @ Crafts 4 Eternity
- Challenge #29: Anything Goes @ Fat Pages and Cards with Attitude
- JAI 148: Just Add Christmas @ Just Add Ink
- Ch #51: December Celebrations @ Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges
- Challenge #19: Let It Shine @ QKR Stampede
- Challenge 24: Anything Goes @ Stampin' For The Weekend
So, Kevin arrived in the USA on December 12th!! He got here in Georgia on December 12th in the evening! The kids and I picked him up at the airport. We stopped and had some dinner and then came home. He loves Chickfila and couldn't wait to stop for a sandwich LOL So, that is what we did. He was pretty worn out... we visited for a while and then headed to bed. I had to work in the morning, so I got up and headed in. I did NOT want to be at work LOL I left a bit early and came home. I had taken Friday off. Friday morning we went and got a marriage license and then Friday evening we went back to the court house with all three of my children and got married. So!! After all of our waiting we are now Husband and Wife :) And I couldn't be more happy!! We didn't go anywhere because I had to work, but we have enjoyed our time together. I haven't been on the pc too much. I'm just starting to get back to my normal routine. I feel all out of sorts. So, there you have it LOL I've been a bit busy between getting married and Christmas! And I miss all the blogs! I'm trying to get caught up a bit.
Alright... we are off to church soon. I will talk to you all again very soon! I hope you have a wonderful day .. Almost Christmas!!! Merry Christmas everyone!!!