It took me a while to get this card done.. like I said.. sTrEsSeD oUt!! LOL But I got it done :) This is for the new challenge at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. The theme this week is Challenge #39: Christmas!!
I used poinsettias from by Petaloo, papers from Little Yellow Bicycle, lace from Recollections, staples, wire from lights, Picket Fence Distress Stickles and Diamond Glaze. The image is Christmas Light Fairy from A Day For Daisies.
I used Copic to color:
Red Bulb: R00, R20, R22, R24, R27, R29, R39
Green Bulb: G000, G07, G29, YG13, YG17
Purple Bulb: V000, V12, V15, V17, V99
Yellow Bulb: Y0000, Y13, Y18, Y19, Y38
Blue Bulb: B000, B21, B24, B26, B29, B39
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair: E50, E97
Wings: R00, G000, V000, Y0000, B000
- Challenge 63: Glitter and Sparkle @ Divas By Design
- Challenge 161: Recycle/Upcycle (wire from dead light set) @ Crafty Catz Challenge
- Festively Floral @ Delightful Challenges
- Challenge 56: Anything Goes @ Forever Night Challenges
- Inspire Me Fridays 87 @ Joyful Stamper
- Challenge #16: It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas @ QKR Stampede
- Copic/Promarker Challenge: Anything Goes @ The Outlawz
- Challenge #120: Christmas Sparkle @ 2 Sisters Challenge Blog
- December Any thing Goes @ Catch The Bug Challenge Blog
- Fortnightly Challenge 50: Glitter and Sparkle @ Forever Friends and Co.
- Flowers @ Glitter n Sparkle
- Challenge #30: Create Any Christmas Themed Project @ Go Fish!
- Challenge #160: Anything Goes w/Glitter @ Totally Gorjuss
- Challenge #41: Use Flowers @ Crafting For All Seasons