On to this week's One Stitch At A Time Challenge! Our theme for this week is the ever popular Anything Goes!! Here is my card:
I used Ankhi - My Heart Pieces at Stitchy Bear Stamps. This wasn't meant to be a Christmas Image, but I made it one. I colored the little birds like Cardinals. and colored her in Christmas greens and reds with her dress a nice yellow. I added the peppermint ribbon with a yellow gemmed star charm. I added the green pearls that matched her eyes. The Season's Greetings was a stamp from Inkadinkadoo. I stamped it with ColorBox Scarlet ink. The papers are Bo Bunny Mistletoe papers. I used Copic markers to color the image.
Dress: Y02, Y06, Y08
Eyes: YG21, YG25
Green: G00, G17, G19
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, R20
Lips: R20, R22
Hair: E71, E74, E77, E79
Birds: 100, R24, R27, R29, YR09
Flowers: R22, R24, R27, R29, G00, G17, G19
- Challenge #53: Use Traditional Christmas Colors @ Whimsy Stamps
- Challenge 93: Christmas @ Wags 'n Whiskers
- Challenge #44: Christmastime @ Addicted To Stamps
- #188: Girly @ Digital Tuesday
- Challenge No 31: Favourite Technique (decoupage) @ LEJ Designs
- Girly Cards @ Paper Pretties
- PTT #96: Anything Goes @ Party Time Tuesdays
- Challenge: Merry Christmas @ Scrap-Creations
- Challenge #42: Anything Goes @ Tuesday Alchemy
- Challenge #112: Ribbon or Trim @ Crafts and Me
- 3 of Something or The Number 3 (3 Pearls) @ Fab 'n' Funky
- Challenge #92: Christmas Is Coming @ The Paper Shelter
- Challenge #56: Anything Goes @ Word Art Wednesday
- Anything Goes @ Crafty Boots Challenges
- Challenge 79: Christmas @ Lexi's Creations
- Challenge #163: Anything Goes @ The Corrosive Challenge
- Challenge #141: Anything Goes @ My Grafico
I can't wait to see what all your wonderful creations are!! Anything Goes is always a popular theme LOL!! Have fun creating! And have a wonderful rest of your day/night!!! Thanks for visiting.. You guys are WONDERFUL!!! And very much appreciated!!
This has been an extremely long week... work was really busy, although at the end of the week I felt good because my desk was clear and I feel like I got a ton done. This week will be about the same! Hopefully I will be able to get done everything that needs to be done.
Saturday Michael, Bailey and I headed to the church were we packed up the rest of the clothes that were there and got them to the MUST Ministries close by. It took us three trips and a few hours, but everyone felt good about doing it. It was a good day. Michael really worked hard to help. I'm really glad we are able to help out with things like that. It was a good day. I got really tired at the end of the day though and headed to bed early. Now I'm sore.. I think I slept too much!
This week will be a busy week at work and I Bailey has her very first Orchestra Concert on Thursday. Kevin leaves out tomorrow.. or tonight LOL, his tomorrow morning and heads to the airport to fly to Sydney. He will stay in Sydney overnight and head to the Consulate on Tuesday morning for his interview!!! I can't believe we are finally there.. at the interview!! Say a little prayer for us. I'm so nervous and excited.. I know he is feeling anxious.
Have a wonderful day / evening everyone!!!! Be sure to check out a Giveaway at Punk 'n' Scraps!!
Blog Candy Again @ Punk 'n' Scrap