I used Prismacolor pencils to color the image which was printed on Kraft paper. The papers are Teresa Collins - Christmas Cottage. Pretty simple card. And it was fun to do this Rocker Card.
- Challenge #216: Christmas @ Everybody-Art Challenge
- Challenge #78: Merry Christmas @ My Craft Spot
- TSB Challenge #61: Holiday Cards @ The Stamping Boutique
- PWC235: Christmas Inspired @ Paper Pretties
- Challenge #54: Anything Goes So Long As It's Festive @ Whimsy Stamps Inspirations
- Challenge #77: I Love Christmas @ Fussy and Fancy
- Ch #90: Christmas Colors @ Paper Playtime
- Challenge #95: Happy Holidays @ Lollipop Crafts
- Challenge #40: So This Is Christmas @ Deep Ocean Challenges
- Challenge #5: Christmas @ No Matter Which
- December To Remember @ Jingle Belles
- December Challenge: Holiday or New Years @ Sweet Pea Stamps
- Christmas Challenge: Anything Goes For Christmas @ The Cupcake Craftroom
- Christmas Challenge @ Unique Crafters
- Challenge #6: Christmas Theme @ V's Sweet Ideas
Yesterday we spent the majority of the day at church. The children put on their musical and it was wonderful!! So much fun!!
Now it's time to head off to work. It's hard going to work when I feel like I have so much I have to get done LOL But! It will keep me occupied. Have a great day everyone!!