Followers

Friday, December 28, 2012

Avadares Guest Designer

I had the pleasure of being a guest designer for Avadares for their January challenge. I'm so excited to be able to do this. The image that I used is the free image they have on their website for the January challenge. The challenge is Valentine's Day or Love. I had a lot of fun designing this card.






I used Copic to color the image. The papers are all from Club Scrap. The sentiment is from TLC Creations. The pin and flowers are from Joann's and they were part of my stash. I have no idea how long I've had them. The swirl is a Memory Box Die. I popped the papers on the side and the sentiment. I also popped the male heart.

Copic used:  R22, R24, R27, R29, R39

Thanks for looking!!! I hope you all are having a fantastic holiday!! I am really enjoying my time off and spending it with my family :)

Challenges:


Have a wonderful evening/morning!!  I will see you all again soon!!!


9 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

Totally awesome cards like all your cards ;) Congrats on the Guest designer spot!!!

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is really beautiful, Susan. Thanks again for guest designing at Avardares this month.
Happy New year,
Teresa

Desire Fourie said...

Susan this is beautiful. Love how ypu have coloured the image and incorporated it onto your centre step card.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Karon said...

Fabulous step card - and love the colours and the image. Hope you have a fabulous weekend.

Anonymous said...

What a clever and beautiful card!

Laine said...

Such a stunning and unusual card and image. Thank you so much for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.
Hugs
Laine
X

Debra Miller said...

Great fancy fold card. Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Little Miss Muffet. Deb

Sassy Raggedy said...

Very Creative card Susan. Congrats on the Guest Designer spot. joann sassy raggedy

Leah l'Orange said...

so DIFFERENT! what a fun image, and i LOVE the sentiment. thanks so much for sharing with the Charisma Galz - i hope you'll join us again soon! :)