Today is my Design Team Day at Meljen's Designs. And I am loving working with the little dragons, so for this inspiration I have used Sleep Little Dragon and created an ATC with it:
I colored this little cutie up with my Copic Markers. I used the Colorless Blender to add some texture to him. I did a bit of decoupage on him.. his belly is rounded and popped and then his hands and feet are popped as well. I stamped the white paper with a couple of different stamps. I added the green and orange gems. I wrapped the twine in the middle and that is it!
Copic Markers Used:
- Orange: YR02, YR04, YR09
- Green: YG01, YG05, YG09
- Mouth: R39, R59, RV69
- Tongue: R22
- Challenge #24: Things With Wings @ Natalie and Amy's Challenge.
- September: Anything Goes @ Ladybug Crafts.
- September: Anything Goes @ Sister of Craft.
- September: Circles or Dots @ Stamp and Create.
- September: Anything Goes @ Crafting By Designs.
- Challenge #26: Anything Goes @ Crafty Girls Challenge.
- Challenge #14: Anything Goes @ ArtbyMiran.
- Challenge #8: Something With Circles On It @ Craft For The Craic.
- Challenge #191: Artist Trading Cards @ Opus Gluei.
- Challenge #29: Anything Goes @ Scrapbook Blessings Club.
- September: Things With Wings @ Stamping Sensations.
- Challenge #149: Anything Goes @ Word Art Wednesday.
- Challenge #48: Anything Goes @ Creative Fingers Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #104: Things With Wings @ QKR Stampede*
- Challenge #46: Anything Goes @ Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #89: Anything Goes @ 613 Avenue Create.
- Challenge #106: Add Some Bling @ Artistic Inspirations.
- Challenge #36: Anything Goes @ Crafting From The Heart.
- Anything Goes @ Crafty Boots Challenge.
- Rock The Techniques (background stamping & decoupage) @ Simon Says Stamp and Show.
- Challenge #60: Things With Wings @ Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
- September 16 - September 22: Anything Goes @ Through The Craft Room Door.