Followers

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Kung Fu Henry.

Good morning everyone :)  I hope everyone had a fabulous Monday! It was a Monday! LOL  Ughhh! It was fairly uneventful I guess. It was a beautiful day though and the last place I wanted to be was stuck in an office! Beautiful ride to work in the morning though :)  Even a nice ride home! And now.. I hope you all have a fabulous Tuesday! At least it isn't Monday! LOL!!!

I'm posting a new card I created with a Whiff of Joy image - Kung Fu Henry.







So, here he is! Adorable! I colored him with my Copic Markers. I added the twine and gem and dd a bit of distressing. The black paper is embossed. I was going to add a sentiment "HiYa!" LOL But I talked myself out of it. So, he does not come with a sentiment. I decorated the inside top and bottom. This is a small 3x3 card. There is no decoupage on him either! I know SHOCKING! LOL

Copic Markers Used:
  • Black: C3, C5, C7, C9
  • Gray: C00, C1, C3, C5
  • Henry: E31, E33, E34, E35, E37
Challenges:


16 comments:

Alyx said...

Love this! Fab image and such a lovely clean design. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx

jean.phillips1 said...

Such a cute card, my grandsons would love this! Thank you for joining in the challenge at Scribble and Scrap. Love Jean xxx

Teresa Arsenault said...

Wow. Fab design and great texture.

Dee's Craft Room said...

This card is so much fun and your layout is perfect. Thank you for joining in the fun at Crafty Boots Anniversary Challenge.

Dionne

Unknown said...

Wow, this is one cool card!
Thank you for playing with us over at Crafting by Designs & good luck!
Sanja, DT

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Hi,

Beautyful card. Thanks for joining us at Creative colors challenge and good luck.

hugs
Claudia
DT Creative Colors Challenge

Tfriday said...

Very cute card... I love how you used an embossing folder for the polka dots. clever. Please don't forget the inspiration photo on CCC's blog to your post. :D Good luck! TFS, Tereese (Friday) DT.

Sandra said...

this is soooo cute Susan!! Beautiful coloring on the image!
Thanks for joining the TTCRD cahllenges.
Hugs,Sandra

Lynne said...

Adorable card - love your image choice and the "glitz"!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Blog and good luck!!!
Hugs,
Lynne, Design Team Member of Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Blog

Tanvi said...

Absolutely adorable. Thank you for playing at CCC# 19. Good Luck.

karalschuknecht said...

Awesome card and you have colored this so beautifully. Thank you for joining us this week for our Vintage or Distressed Challenge.
Karal DT for Eureka Stamps

Kristie Maynard said...

This card is so adorable and so well done. Thanks for entering the Eureka! Stamps Challenge this week.

Esther said...

Wow this one is really nice! Beautifull color work!! Thank you for joining us at Creative Corner Challenge!! Greets Esther

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Great card Susan. Love the image, would have been perfect for me when I was younger and into the Martial Arts. Thanks for sharing with us at Wags'n Whiskers.
Cindy DT

paper fun said...

Hi Susan. What a gorgeous card. So cute and I love all the black. A fun use of the twine.

I wanted to let you know that I did see your comment about the missing linkup and that your card is being added to the draw for the prize.

Thanks for playing with us at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

Irene's Creations said...

Adorable card. Thanks for joining in the ABM challenge.