I'm posting a new card I created with a Whiff of Joy image - Kung Fu Henry.
So, here he is! Adorable! I colored him with my Copic Markers. I added the twine and gem and dd a bit of distressing. The black paper is embossed. I was going to add a sentiment "HiYa!" LOL But I talked myself out of it. So, he does not come with a sentiment. I decorated the inside top and bottom. This is a small 3x3 card. There is no decoupage on him either! I know SHOCKING! LOL
Copic Markers Used:
- Black: C3, C5, C7, C9
- Gray: C00, C1, C3, C5
- Henry: E31, E33, E34, E35, E37
- September: Anything Goes @ Crafting By Designs.
- Favorite Colors (black and white) @ Creative Corner Challenges*
- Challenge #27: Anything Goes @ Scribble and Scrap Blog & Challenge.
- Challenge #47: Anything Goes w/Twist of Use Spots or Dots @ Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #87: For a Man or Boy @ Addicted To Stamps Challenge.
- Anything Goes @ Crafty Boots Challenges.
- Challenge #19: Pick 3 Colors and Polka Dots (black, white, gray) @ Creative Colors.
- Challenge #107: Vintage or Distressed @ Eureka Stamps.
- Challenge #88: Anything Goes @ Ruby's Rainbow Challenges.
- September: Anything Goes @ Ladybug Crafts.
- Challenge #27: Circles and Dots @ V's Sweet Ideas.
- Chalelnge #75: Monochromatic @ Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Challenges.
- Challenge #18: Image Must Have An Animal @ Animal Friends Challenge.
- Challenge #138: With Our Furry Friends @ Wags 'n Whiskers.
- Challenge #15: Anything Goes @ Art By Miran Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #71: Twine @ Creative Card Crew.
- September 23-30: Anything Goes @ Through The Craft Room Door.